How Many, new in package, golf balls do you own.

I cracked open my last dozen the last time I played. I have probably close to two dozen balls in my bag, but no unopened ones in reserve. I’ll probably be buying some in the next week or so.

12 dozen tp5’s

One thanks to my Secret Santa, I was down to my last 2 sleeves.

Since it is the end of the season, I only have two boxes of new balls, but I still have about 100 used balls in the trunk of my car.

9..I think, I just bought 5 dozen Snell MTB Black during black Friday. I still have a dozen Bridgestone BX left from this year and a couple dozen, Wilson, Maxfli, Vice, that I've gotten as gifts, prizes etc.

18dz I bought last year when Srixon had their BOGO sale
DAMN!! No wonder you don't go look for them. @vdubtx had that many in Vegas tho.

I currently have 3 sleeves. 1 ProV (my usual), and thanks to my SS 1 Chrome Soft & 1 ERC Soft. Won't be playing much more here so plenty of time to stock up.

Last edited:
Wow I thought I was bad... Nope I have 7 dozen balls & 2 dozen in bag.

I have 11 dozen total. 3 dozen of which are Ben Hogan Apex Tour NOS in my collection.

5 dozen - 2 Titleist tour soft, Cut yellow, Callaway triple track, tour response. Trying them out a few weeks at a time.

Way too many. And they are all different. Mostly OnCore, but I also have Srixon, Vice, Callaway and K-Sig. It’s a sickness.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Too many; approaching 20 dozen, with the odd sample packs I've gotten over the years that haven't been touched.

9 are my primary stash (6 Q Star Tours and 3 Soft Feels).

Just received my buy two get one free boxes of q star tours today. So 3.

I have 4 maybe 5 dozen nib balls at the moment.

Without counting...I'd say at least 10 dozen

IMG_20201203_223500.jpg

I think there about 30dz there. Some random ind sleeves but mostly Srixon Z Stars XV that I got when a Roger Dunn was going out of business.

2 some pro v1s and some Srixon - those get opened soon as a soft model - don’t remember exact. My son worked part time at a 2nd Swing and got both at bargain/saving Titleist for Spring.

I have 2 dozen left and it's a mixture of three different ball sleeves to get me thru the winter. I'll buy again in the spring with the buy 3 get one free ball deals then.

3 sleeves of TaylorMade Tour Response, 3 sleeves of Srixon Q Star Tour, and 2 sleeves of Cut Blue. These should get me through the handful of rounds I play this winter and to start the spring in 2021.

I think I have around 12-13 dozen. I have all types. Pro V1, Truvis, Vice, AVX, Kirkland, etc. I think I have a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have around 12-13 dozen. I have all types. Pro V1, Truvis, Vice, AVX, Kirkland, etc. I think I have a problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hear you, but I KNOW I have a problem.

Back