How Many Of You THPers Are On Instagram

I joined a few years ago to try to win some golf stuff haha ... i've won a few times

it can be a big time suck if you let it be

A barely tag. if you follow me cool. if not, I'm trying to "get noticed" on there, just share my photos.

I am. Its fun because my feed is pretty much cars, soccer, golf, beer, motorcycles and half naked women. The thing that I like about Instagram is that you get to see what you want to see and it doesnt have as much of the nonsense political stuff that is on Facebook (unless you decide to follow political pages that post that kind of stuff).
I dont post stuff very often but I do every now and then. Most of my posts are pictures from the golf course, pictures from when Im at a bar or pictures of new clubs or wet shaving gear that Ive bought.

I am, but I barely use it.

IG: vegasmav.life.realty.district

I am not sure if THP is considered social media, but I don't Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tweet, etc. I was on Facebook, but got tired of looking at what people ate for lunch, or some of the "misguided" posts that could be quite rude. Who needs the aggravation.

I’m on it. Same name. Use it to follow family and sports related stuff.

I enjoy following some of the content on there, especially many of the small brands that make creative things.
During the summer months I tend to share quite a bit from a photo perspective, because it's fun.

All the damn tags for contests though, that'll be the reason I bail on it. Ugh.
The trinket companies! Yes love em too... I stay away from tagging non interested parties in contests.

I am on there same name as here!

I am on IG as Oumagicbaby mostly for golf giveaways. I like the giveaways where I don’t have to tag people. @Canadan

My Instagram is filled with 99% golf and 1% travel

I use it, mostly follow golf stuff and some friends.

I'm on. Signed up for contests I think and then pics of my kids get posted. Follow golf and bands I like. That's about it.

Yup, up to 3 posts in 6 or so years. 💪

I am on it but I am mostly a consumer of content. I only have 2 or 3 posts. I originally signed up to track my kids but I do enjoy the content I see there.

i've won a few times

Show me your ways! I haven't won much in the giveaway/sweepstakes department other than a Burner 2.0 6 iron I won a while back when they came out.

Nope I’m not. I have a Facebook that I barely get on. A few years ago I created a Twitter but never used it. I followed THP on it recently though.

Yup. On it but don't use it much.

I don’t have any form of social media but my dog has an Instagram, my wife was bored.

I have it because I like photography. What I have found is that in between nice photographs, it's mostly scantily clad women trying to make money.

I have it because I like photography. What I have found is that in between nice photographs, it's mostly scantily clad women trying to make money.

truth

Yep, I am on. Vdubtx89

Mainly just entering golf and bowling giveaways (y)

I like it as I find videos easy and quick enjoyment. Some pretty funny stuff on there.

Yes, GU is on Instagram. I don't do enough on there as I should, but we're there. @golfunfiltered

Back