Interesting. I would have thought a larger female population would have my first name. :roll:

99.59 percent of people with the first name Anthony are male.

I'm surprised that .03% are female. That's kinda weird.

99.7 percent of people with the first name Jason are male.

135 in the US with my exact name... not bad

27,532 with the last name Duarte

not to be cheeky but that is of course those who are legal registered citizens, I have a feeling there are a few more Duarte's in the US than that

It says there are six people in the U.S. with my name, and the last time I googled myself, two of the others turned up. That had never happened before.

Clair (not Claire) is traditionally a man's name--in the same way that Marion, Florence, and Vivian are (typically, Irish) men's names. Not too many around any more.

There is only one of me in the US, im sure there are a bunch in Holland though. Funny thing is there are actually 1500 people named Plaxico.

135 in the US with my exact name... not bad

27,532 with the last name Duarte

not to be cheeky but that is of course those who are legal registered citizens, I have a feeling there are a few more Duarte's in the US than that

I used to go see a bluesman named Chris Duarte. He's from Austin, and a fun show if you dig guitar blues: http://www.chrisduartegroupfans.org/

Michael
There are 4,039,551 people in the U.S. with the first name Michael.
Statistically the 4th most popular first name.
99.55 percent of people with the first name Michael are male.

Mxxxxxx
There are fewer than 337 people in the U.S. with the last name Mxxxxxx. The estimate for this name is not absolute. There may be fewer people with this name, or none at all.

Michael Mxxxxxx
There are 4 or fewer people in the U.S. named Michael Mxxxxxx.
The estimates for one or both names are not absolute. There may be fewer people with this name, or none at all. Click here for more details.

315,088 with my first name
954,441 with my last name
983 with the same first and last name
"more than 99.9% percent are male"

4,969 of me. 99.55% of people named Michael are male. hehe

178,958 people with the same first name, statistically the 30th most popular name, and 98.29% of them are male

1,297,061 people with the same last name, statistically the 7th most popular name

759 people with the same exact name as me.

How many of me? One.

How many with my full name? 2,257.

I am the only person in the US with my full name. Only 337 with my last name and 657 with my first. 55% of people with my name are female....I guess that really makes me one of a kind...

The numbers are somewhat off. Because it says there is only 1 of me, yet google lists many.

I am the only person in the US with my full name. Only 337 with my last name and 657 with my first. 55% of people with my name are female....I guess that really makes me one of a kind...

Oh, I see...I'm one of a kind, but you're really one of a kind...:wink:

I KNOW we aren't two of the 337! Would be funny if it were true though!

HAHA! No, you're not.

The numbers are somewhat off. Because it says there is only 1 of me, yet google lists many.

Did you try the short and long version of your name?

Back