How many pairs of Golf Shoes do you own?

6-7 pairs but a few are older that aren't worn very often. I only have a couple pair that I wear often and a pair of the navy and green Footjoy Hyperflex that I will occasionally wear. They are a little bit too big and don't match with much. I want to get a pair of the white/black/power red Adidas Tour360 Boost-M.

Two, but with the new Nikes in April and the new Puma colors that were in the forum a week or so ago, I may have four to five (y)(y)

I will have to count when I get home, but somewhere north of 13.

3 pair of golf shoes but I wind up using my New Balance trail runners most of the time because they are pure comfort.

I'm happy to see others with the same answer as me of 2 pair. 1 w/spikes & 1 w/out. Although always looking for a good deal IF I can find them to fit my wide foot.

only 2 for days when I play back to back. having more then 2 never crossed my mind until I read this thread:)

Just 2 I believe.. I should get a pair of spikeless though

2 pairs of Adidas
1 pair TRUE linkswear
1 pair Puma
2 pairs of Foot Joy
3 pairs of Nike
1 pair of Oakley
1 pair of Callaway
About half of these are collecting dust, and have seen their better days. Yet I can't throw them away until they start to fall apart.

Two. One for practice and one for play.

6-7 pairs but a few are older that aren't worn very often. I only have a couple pair that I wear often and a pair of the navy and green Footjoy Hyperflex that I will occasionally wear. They are a little bit too big and don't match with much. I want to get a pair of the white/black/power red Adidas Tour360 Boost-M.
I have a pair of those Adidas and they fit like a glove and were perfect from day one. Love them. I will buy another pair.

4 spikeless and 1 spiked.

3 pair of Eccos
2 older FJ that I wear when it's wet
1 real old pair I use for lawnmowing

I have 4, but 3 are getting to the point of being replaced. If not this spring, then next spring for sure.

Two

One FJ. Purchased about 4 years ago and really put 'em to work this year with doing a lot more walking 9s.

5 at the moment. Looking to get rid of two or three pair and buying another pair this year.

I had 8...I just put 2 pair in garbage....Really only 2 pair being used so a few more may fly the coupe....

About a dozen pairs....I need to resist buying anymore in 2020 and wear down what I have still in rotation. I did throw out 4 pairs about a month ago after some self intervention.

3, one new pair, and I gave away 2 pair last year

Back