How many pairs of Golf Shoes do you own?

Only one pair for me a the moment. :unsure:

Just one pair; and when I get a new pair the others will probably go in the trash, so still one.

I will have to count when I get home, but somewhere north of 13.

I was a bit off on my number...I have 18 pairs of golf shoes. I may have a slight issue. With that said I resisted temptation this weekend and didn't buy the Skechers that I found on sale at Golf Galaxy.

2- One spikeless for indoor sim use and one spiked for outdoor.

3? Seems low compared to everyone else but damn, I only got 2 feet and I can only use 1 pair a round. :D

Only 3 at the moment

185 fewer pairs than my wife's collection of sandals. And none of mine are Prada :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3 pairs, 2 which are in regular rotation

2 pairs right now but I only ever use 1.

2. One for dry, one for wet.

Oof....probably a dozen.... or more.

Ha!

3, but all are less than a year old and I trash/donate shoes that get too worn out.

I own a pair of spikeless, and I own two pairs of golf sneakers that I wear for everyday use...FJ Flex. I could use a second pair for the course.

5 currently.
1 pair gets used to mow the lawn.
3 pairs get used for golf.
1 pair that has only left it's box once.

I’ve got 8 pairs in multiple colors. My swing is awful, my putting stroke is even worse, but I look so damn good on the links!

10, I think.

Two; one pair black, one pair white.

Since I wear spikeless shoes as my everyday wear and have a few pair of spikes I'd put the number at 11.

3 pairs, but one of them has a small split in the seam that lets water in if it is wet, so they will be getting replaced with a new pair of Puma shoes in the not too distant future

only 1 but really digging the boas that just came out

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Spikeless = a black n tan pair, and a light grey pair
and one pair of spiked for sloggy water rounds

3. Was at 6 at the end of last year, but decided some needed to go. Also gives me an excuse to add another pair or two

Back