How many putters do you own and use?

RNG

Reaction score
Handicap
As I continue to struggle with my putting it occurred to me that I now have 5 putters in my collection and it seems to be growing rapidly. I only use three on a regular basis. How many do you own and how many do use frequently??

Own 1...use 1...for now

Own 4 at the moment. Will use 2 maybe 3 of them this season probably.

I own 5 at the moment and I use two regularly, use two rarely, and never use the last one.

Own 1 use 1

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Currently just one, a Cleveland TFI 2135 blade. Just impulse bought a #7 Tank Cruiser a couple weeks ago, but sent it back. I thought I really wanted it at first, guess not. Currently in the market for a new Ping blade of some sort.

Own 1 only at the moment

I own 3, but only use one - No switching

Only own one. Used the same putter for the last 8 years, and odyssey sabertooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Own 3 but really only use 2. Taylormade and Cure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh lord.

17. I regularly use about 10 of them through a season.

Own 5. Use 2-3, looking at picking up another one soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh lord.

17. I regularly use about 10 of them through a season.

:bulgy-eyes: Whoa
I knew you had a massive awesome collection. Didn't know so many saw game time. Very nice!

I own 5 currently, but I only use 1. I intend to get rid of 3 this spring to fund a fairway. The other non gamer is sentimental.

I own 4.

Use 1. Wish I could use a different one of the grouping.

Want to sell 2 of them (just to get rid of them), and the wife won't let me sell the Scotty that is "hers".

I own three as of right now and use two. Have decided to sell one and stick with one this year! Haha we will see.

own 1 and use 1, unless we count the times I putt with my wedge lol

I have two and I use both of them frequently. Much to my detriment.

Own several but bounce between 2. Although the bouncing has slowed lately, I may have settled down for...........I just can't complete that sentence.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Just one. Love my Piretti.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Own 7 and will use game all 7 at some point during 2017. 3 of them get frequent play.

Own 1 and use it.

Own 9 and rotate 3-4 depending on how I feel. Will add 2-3 more this year

6 down from 12 and about 10 before that. Any one could go in the bag at any time. It cant be me....:D

Seven or eight. I use one at a time. Usually for years.

Back