How many putters do you rotate through?

Bryndom

2023 Grandaddy X!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 15
I have 2-3 putters I will rotate through the bag during the season. My Bettinardi and (previously) a Scotty Cameron, but now being replaced with the Evnroll.... How many putters do you go through?

Does it affect your play?

I have 2-3 putters I will rotate through the bag during the season. My Bettinardi and (previously) a Scotty Cameron, but now being replaced with the Evnroll.... How many putters do you go through?

Does it affect your play?
One

One. Last year I was in search mode since I never felt supremely confident with anything I picked up. This year it’ll be my Newport 2.

i have 2 but have used the same one for all but one rounds during the last 2 seasons.

Where’s the infinity symbol....

One
And like I said in another thread I will drive back to the club house and get something different in the middle of the round if need be..

I currently have two putters. One blade and one mallet. I’m going to try the mallet this season.

One and one only. My game has enough variables screwing with it already, no sense intentionally inducing one more.

This year will be different for me. Using different putters until one strikes my fancy. there might be as many as five different ones in a rotation.

I have 3 putters of all the same type but different generations. Typically I only play the latest unless I know I am playing super slow greens then I pull the model from 2010 era because it has a ton of head-weight and I can maintain a normal swing length yet get more distance.

The other putters I have I give to my children and friends to try

3 currently, hopefully I can whittle that down.

2 at the moment - MySpider X, and Scotty Cameron Futura 6M.

The one that caught my eye so far this year is the Odyssey 10 with Triple Track. Not currently tempted by anything else, but that can change at a moment's notice.

I have around 10 putters total. However, a number of them are new since the last golf season. Last year, I mainly used a Toulon Garage San Diego. This year was going to be a dead heat between the Toulon, Carbon Putters Ringo proto, Scotty Cameron Special Select NP2, and most recently a Scotty Cameron CT Timeless NP2.

The CT Timeless NP2 is the leader on the putting mat this year but need some reps with each on actual putting greens before I decide what to game. I’d really like to find one and stick with it instead of tinkering all season (if there is a season).

Only have the one putter which has been in the bag for a long time. I have felt good about my putting forever and consider it a strong part of my game..

BUT, I know there is better stuff out there and certainly want to explore. Then.. I can rotate :ROFLMAO:

Where’s the infinity symbol....

I have 40 or so and will add another handful this year. I could possibly rotate through 6 or 8 this summer.

I have around 10 putters total. However, a number of them are new since the last golf season. Last year, I mainly used a Toulon Garage San Diego. This year was going to be a dead heat between the Toulon, Carbon Putters Ringo proto, Scotty Cameron Special Select NP2, and most recently a Scotty Cameron CT Timeless NP2.

The CT Timeless NP2 is the leader on the putting mat this year but need some reps with each on actual putting greens before I decide what to game. I’d really like to find one and stick with it instead of tinkering all season (if there is a season).

Sounds like you got about $3,000 in putters. Impressive!

One and one only. My game has enough variables screwing with it already, no sense intentionally inducing one more.

I like that rationale 👊

I have 40 or so and will add another handful this year. I could possibly rotate through 6 or 8 this summer.
You won’t make me count. Nope nope nope. :p

I own approx 10 that I love, but 4 see the course based on my mood.

You won’t make me count. Nope nope nope. :p

I just brought 6 of mine to our cabin so it looks like I have fewer at our Minneapolis home. Time to order more now that the Wilson Staff putter bag has more room!!:p

Last edited:
Back