How many putters do you rotate through?

I expect the Scotty Special Select Squareback and Envroll ER2 will get the most reps this year, but I also fully intend to get the SpiderX, Toulon San Diego, and TaylorMade Mullen out at some point as well.

About 6? Maybe 7. Does it effect how I play? Maybe. I don't think it makes me play worse per say, but it may be hindering my ability to really hone one in. I honestly don't think I miss too many putts due to which putter I am using. It tends to be bad green reading these days honestly.

One. Maybe two. I’ve got a CS Odyssey 2 ball white hot and a very old Odyssey blade putter. If I’m really slumping I’ll pull out the blade for a change of pace.

3– Phantom, 7s and a Las Vegas.

One

I have more than I should, but probably not as many as @tahoebum or @Jman. I am actually putting about as well as I ever have right now and yet I already have used 6 different putters in 2020.

I have more than I should, but probably not as many as @tahoebum or @Jman. I am actually putting about as well as I ever have right now and yet I already have used 6 different putters in 2020.

Hopefully sometime in May I’ll get a chance to put some of those putters in play. This golf course closure is tough to handle especially when weather shut things down a week or two early last October.

I rotate through three putters, a Stroke Lab Double wide, a Toulon Portland with Stroke lab and a 10 with Triple Track. Each stays in the bag as long as it performs then, when necessary, is pout aside into "time out" when it no longer does so. :)

I have now used 7 different putters in 2020, nothing to be proud of. It means I have a problem. I actually have been rotating through my collection to see which ones to cull from the herd. My last round, I threw my TaylorMade custom Spider X in the bag and putted lights out, with 30 putts, hitting 12 greens, which also included a 3 putt on a very difficult green that is an almost automatic 3 putt if you get above the hole.

I have a few putters, but i try and commit to one

You also have a center shaft Inovai 6.0 center shaft correct? I only have one and really like it, a myspider x but the Inovai 6.0 is really tempting me. How do they compare to each other?

I have now used 7 different putters in 2020, nothing to be proud of. It means I have a problem. I actually have been rotating through my collection to see which ones to cull from the herd. My last round, I threw my TaylorMade custom Spider X in the bag and putted lights out, with 30 putts, hitting 12 greens, which also included a 3 putt on a very difficult green that is an almost automatic 3 putt if you get above the hole.

Back