How many putters in your collection?

Qwkz51

El Conquistador
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
How many are in your collection, and how many do you play regularly?

I have a pretty mild collection:
Ben Hogan BHM01
Scotty Cameron Newport 1.5
Cleveland Rho
Odyssey Indy
Taylormade Maranello
I've been using the Hogan pretty consistently since the event. Before that I was rotating between the other 4 with the Cleveland and Odyssey getting the brunt of work.

I think right now it’s sitting at 11, which is pretty mild for THP haha. I play probably 2-3 regularly but will put at least 6 of them typically in play if we count the few that garner only a round or so throughout the year.

As long as I don't have to admit what the cost is.... I don't want to know, honestly.

One Scotty.
Two Olson's.
Three Betti's.
Three SeeMore's.
Four Toulon's (two on permanent loan to Pops).
Two Odyssey's.
Two TaylorMade's.

Is that it? I think that's it.

Hint
Spoiler
Look under my avatar ;)

Well, I'm just in the beginning stages of my collection.

2 Betti's (waiting for a price on another)
1 Ping
1 SeeMore
1 very old wooden shafted straight putter

Being as I'm just starting out I say that two of the Betti's and the Ping will see service this coming golf season.

Last edited:
31 Odysseys (all #9 head shapes)
1 Taylor Made
1 Bettinardi

I use maybe 3 of them.

I’ve got 4 but only really plan to use one.

I’ve got a customized Scotty Cameron, a TP Ardmore 2, an old Northwestern, and one I made from purple heart wood and brass.

I’ve got 4 but only really plan to use one.

I’ve got a customized Scotty Cameron, a TP Ardmore 2, an old Northwestern, and one I made from purple heart wood and brass.

Is it possible to see a pic of the Northwestern? I used to use one a couple of millennia ago. ;)

Is it possible to see a pic of the Northwestern? I used to use one a couple of millennia ago. ;)
Absolutely! I went out to the shed and dug it out... I also found an old Wilson Tour 501 that I forgot about! It’s not in super awesome shape, but it felt nice. I bought the Northwestern new around 1998 or so IIRC.

E56F9590-D69D-4C8C-BCB5-D8F56B55733B.jpeg

FEEF38DD-2B65-4FAE-B576-3EDBB985F41E.jpeg

C2BAA551-8F15-48A3-982E-4D5F38CB1EF7.jpeg

s-l1600.jpg

Just added this beauty to my collection. :joy::clapp:

Not a lot right now honestly.

1 Ping
1 Cleveland
1 Nike
1 Cobra

I think that is about it. Heck bought the Cobra on a whim with no real intentions of playing it. Just something you don’t see every day.

(3) putters in my collection all center shaft

#1 TaylorMade Ghost Manta
#2 Callaway V-Line Center Shaft Stroke Lab
#3 TaylorMade Rossa Lambeau Sport 7

I'll go 70 -30 between the Ghost and V-line... the Lambeau only comes out if greens are fast and I want a different feel.

Two or three.
:censored:

2 in the rotation:
MySpyderX
Cameron 6M

Then I have 7-10 sentimental putters that are not in the rotation. They are not worth anything, but bring back memories for being in the bag over time.

I also have an Exo Indy S that I won on THP. I just could never get comfy with the weight. I have offered it up (freebie) to a few THPers but no takers yet. If anyone wants to give it a go, shoot me a DM.

Two Scottys
Spider X
TaylorMade Mallet
Bettinardi

I think I'll be putting a Scotty up for sale as I've never even used it and it's gonna be an expensive year for new Driver/FW/Hybrids.

Odyssey SL Marxman
TM Patina TP Juno
SeeMore FGP
SC Studio Select 2

Actually just counted them yesterday as we are packing up the house...

Cure Cx1
Cure Rx2
Odyssey #7
Odyssey 2-ball
Bettinardi Queen B
Bridgestone TD-01
Bridgestone TD-03

Bettinardi studio stock 3
Ping Sigma 2 tyne
Evnroll ER5
Nike method concept
Scotty Cameron Newport 2 detour
Odyssey O Works #7
Nike IC 20-20a
Titleist Bullseye
Techline scuff rail putter

so order of how long I've had them from newest to oldest. I plan on continue to game the ping. I'm gonna post the Bettinardi on the BST forum.

Right I win have -

- Toulon Las Vegas
- Odyssey SL Marxman
- Odyssey Milled Collection 6M
- Odyssey Works VLine Tank
- Odyssey Metal X Milled 330M
- Odyssey Metal X Milled 1W
- Scotty Cameron Notchback (custom)
-

Only 2 - I typically only carry 1 at a time but just recently purchased an Odyssey SL Ten to give my Evenroll 6 some competition.

35 give or take a couple but some of those date back to the 1980’s. Included in that is 6 or 7 duplicates as I leave one set of clubs(and putters) at our Florida condo. It also includes a handful of belly and long putters that have been permanently retired thanks to the USGA. The last 18 months there have just been three that have seen more than one or two rounds.

One!

Back