How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Got two in my last two rounds, so a good streak starting. Interestingly, both birdies were exactly the same. Approach shot was short, leaving me a putt from about 10 feet of the green to a front flag. I started both putts about a foot to the right and they both rolled slowly in. I even celebrated in the same way. ?

1 birdie on Saturday
3 birdies yesterday

2 rounds in a row for me

5 today to go to 36.

I made it to 9.

After a couple of rounds where I didn't even scare one, I'm back on the board. Have to say I liked having that streak running.

37 with 3 today.

I'm at 7, but playing forward a couple tees coming back from being hurt definitely makes it easier.

Got two in my last two rounds, so a good streak starting. Interestingly, both birdies were exactly the same. Approach shot was short, leaving me a putt from about 10 feet of the green to a front flag. I started both putts about a foot to the right and they both rolled slowly in. I even celebrated in the same way.
Another birdie today for a streak of three.

One birdie to get to 23.

I had a nice streak of about 35 rounds going that ended Wednesday. I somehow managed to miss 14 birdie putts on my first 18 holes that day(17 pars). I blame it on the freshly aerated greens. We played an extra 9 holes and of course, I birdied the first hole. Today I made 4 birdies and I'm going out for another nine shortly after I pick my daughter up from high school.

Another 2 rounds with birdies so that makes 4 in a row for me

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

One birdie to get to 24. I am not striking the ball great right now, so I am not giving myself many birdie opportunities.

Birdie on Saturday to start a new streak

Up to 40 with 1 today.

1 birdie today makes it 8. I think that's tied for my longest streak this year.

Back up to 1!

Two in a row after the weekend rounds

41 after 3 today.

Up to two

Sounds like a guy who wants to take my money

Place and time

Or an old fashioned call out
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

43 with 2 yesterday and 3 today.

One birdie to get to 25.

A birdie on the last hole to reach 26.

It's been a long time since I've posted in this thread, but with one birdie today, I have a streak. Is one a streak?

Funny thing is, I had no pars today.

Back