How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Still zero for me after the weekend.. They had just punched the greens and we weren't making anything
Yup both courses I played had punched recently. Although that’s no excuse for most of my mistakes on the green. We’re just getting warmed up!

1 round, 1 birdie, 1 in a row.

Yup both courses I played had punched recently. Although that’s no excuse for most of my mistakes on the green. We’re just getting warmed up!
It didn't help that one of my better drives was pulled over the trees and into the fairway we had just played. 🤣. I followed that with one failed punch shot that hit a tree and came back, a second punch that found the green side bunker, and a hole out from the bunker for par. On other holes I wasn't as lucky..

Back to 1, if we're counting 9 hole rounds. If we're just counting 18 hole rounds, I'm at 2. Chipped in from just off the front of the green today with the putter. Called it before the I even setup to the ball, too. It was perfect. Just wish the other 17 hole had gone so well.

Lost the eight round streak last night with three lip outs. Pretty upsetting but time for a new streak to start!

Since we’ve been back 2 rounds and I’m 2 for 2! Tomorrow and Saturday will be my next 2 attempts to get this train rolling this year!!!

I'm at 3 for 3 now. Heading out again this afternoon to try and make it 4 for 4.🤞

Streak is back up to one after driving a par 4 green again and two putting. Let’s not talk about the final score though lol

Last edited:
_9

I’ve played a round every day this week. Im just now up to two. 😭

Thursday’s round yields 2 more. Up to 3. Tomorrow may prove more difficult. Temps in the 30’s with 20mph winds 😱

I'm going to go for the big number I want to hit tomorrow and then I kind of hope it ends. I need to not know like I do now (thanks @Tenputt ), or have it start over. After the next one though.

I'm going to go for the big number I want to hit tomorrow and then I kind of hope it ends. I need to not know like I do now (thanks @Tenputt ), or have it start over. After the next one though.

Why are you blaming me? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I had a nice birdie on hole number 1 today and then proceeded to shoot 5 over for 9 holes, including two of the dreaded shanks. But, my streak remains intact at 15. :p

Why are you blaming me? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Because this thread had disappeared, and then you brought it back, and then you started having streaks, and then I started paying attention, and then I actually looked back through scores, and then I knew, and then **** got serious! :LOL:

Birdied a 228y "Par 4" today, playing with my little girl from the red tees. Not sure whether to count it, but I feel like it's worthy since it still required a solid shot to carry the trees and stop on the green since it was a dogleg hole.

Birdied a 228y "Par 4" today, playing with my little girl from the red tees. Not sure whether to count it, but I feel like it's worthy since it still required a solid shot to carry the trees and stop on the green since it was a dogleg hole.
Count it! From what I can tell looking after your kid's enjoyment of it is worth at least half a stroke.

Count it! From what I can tell looking after your kid's enjoyment of it is worth at least half a stroke.

I agree. Plus, the way I've been playing of late, even pars feel like birdies most of the time.

My steak ended at 5. But not disappointed as I shot my best round of the early season with a boatload of pars last weekend.

If you type 'golden jubilee' into giphy you get a bunch of dogs, award shows, and Golden Girls. It kinda made me lose my jubilant-ness. That, and I'm exhausted. I hit the half century mark though, and I feel like I'm going to be pretty proud of that some day.

After today I am at 2 again!!

Back up to two after one birdie today. The way the putter was working today, I’m proud of that one lol

If you type 'golden jubilee' into giphy you get a bunch of dogs, award shows, and Golden Girls. It kinda made me lose my jubilant-ness. That, and I'm exhausted. I hit the half century mark though, and I feel like I'm going to be pretty proud of that some day.

Damn! So that’s why you were posting like you did. Didn’t wanna jinx the big five oh? Man that’s outrageous and awesome!

Back