How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I simply am not playing well. However, I kept this streak going with a birdie on number 18 to get to 3.

Birdieless streak continues...45 holes n counting

2! Which probably ties my record 😎 saved by the chip in!

Birdieless streak continues...45 holes n counting
haha I was going to say wrong thread, but there isn't one. Maybe there should be?

Up to 8 after 2 yesterday and 1 today.

haha I was going to say wrong thread, but there isn't one. Maybe there should be?

There actually is one somewhere. Maybe not holes, but definitely rounds.

I'm back to zero after yesterday.

I am sad to say i am back at zero after today. I had chances but just could not convert!

3 today to move to 9.

My current streak is 3. 3rd round today carding a bird.

3 birdies today, up to 7 rounds.

I've refused to post on this thread until my current heater is over :cool: so TBD.

I'm up to 3 after a birdie on Saturday morning. We got to the course and it was overbooked with a few groups waiting on the first tee. We canceled and drove across town to another course which had an open tee time. We only had 10 minutes to hit a handful of balls and the front 9 was scrappy as I was settling into my swing. On top of that, the greens were playing extremely slow as they hadn't been able to mow it in a couple days due to rain. On the back nine I had a chip in for birdie and a few other opportunities including a lipout on 18. All in all it was a fun day and a 4 hour round which wasn't terrible. I believe this is my longest streak..

One! I finally got a birdie on my last round.....now the really hard part....doing it again. looking at my Arccos stats...I'm averaging 1 birdie per 5+ rounds.

I'm up to 3

Got it up to three on Saturday. Lost it on Sunday with the worst round of the year so far. Got it back last night so currently on one again

One! I finally got a birdie on my last round.....now the really hard part....doing it again. looking at my Arccos stats...I'm averaging 1 birdie per 5+ rounds.
You just need to bunch them together more. 2 every 5 rounds is just one more away!

You just need to bunch them together more. 2 every 5 rounds is just one more away!

My chances for birdie are trending in the correct direction.

Don't know where my game has gone the past couple nights, but I found a way to get a birdie tonight. Streak is up to two

Today makes three in a row.

I have played 11 official rounds so far this year. For my 2 best scores, I didn't have any birdies. The other 9, all with birdies. Strange.

Back