How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Streak is up to three with a birdie and an eagle on the front. Couldn’t follow that success up on the back but still a good day!

Started the the streak with multiple birdies today! Was a good round...

Back to zero. I could not get one birdie putt to drop, although I had a few that grazed the edge of the cup.

Back to zero. I could not get one birdie putt to drop, although I had a few that grazed the edge of the cup.
I noticed that string of 2's on your card. New hope with the swing seems like as good a time as any to start a new and long streak. (y)

I noticed that string of 2's on your card. New hope with the swing seems like as good a time as any to start a new and long streak. (y)

It is a very tough putting course. The greens undulate and are on the side of a mountain. You can never get very aggressive.

1 today to go to 13. Hit a lot of good putts but just couldn't get any more to drop.

2 today that I hope will begin another decent streak.

I am at 5 rounds with at least a birdie after my league this morning.

Went for another nine holes and had two birdies so streak is up to four now!

I'm at 4..it was a very ugly front 9 but on the par 5 ninth hole I hammered a drive and had 217 to the flag and hit my 7 wood pin high. The eagle putt just stayed out but left a tap in birdie.

3 would be a stretch, so I’ll say 2

Played in some gale force winds today but still had one birdie! Streak is up to five!

14 after 3 today.

I played 2 separate 9 hole rounds without a birdied so I guess I will start over and try to keep track. I think I was around 10-12 though

Back to 0 after 0 today!!!! Had chances, to no avail.

Annnnd went back out for another 18 and cashed in two more. Streak is up to six!

Last edited:
Three in a row after yesterday’s round! One birdie each round. Yesterday’s was another on in two, two putt for birdie. I’m going to guess this is my longest streak and a good one after starting the year birdieless through my first four rounds.

Back to 2 rounds after today!

Back on the board with a little pitch in for birdie.

Had 7 in a row, back to square one. Only had one legit shot at one last round but missed a 6-foot putt.

Back