How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to zero. I could not get one birdie putt to drop, although I had a few that grazed the edge of the cup.
The next round starts the streak my good man... He the head up and keep grinding... Makes me appreciate birdies more...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder!:love::love:

I am at 2 now. This is certainly a personal best for me to get 2 in 2 rounds. Birdies are usually pretty rare.

IMG_7A51371868AF-1(1).jpg

I'm currently on zero :LOL:

So far....3 at this time.

1 for me, just finished a round with 2 birdies in it, lets see if I can continue the streak

2 Birdies today, up to 9 rounds.

Still stuck at 0.

Broke my four round streak today, back to zero.

Sitting at a big fat goose egg. I think I have like 2 in 9 rounds this year total. :rolleyes:

Sitting at a big fat goose egg. I think I have like 2 in 9 rounds this year total. :rolleyes:
I know the feeling it seems like they only coming around every 2-3 rounds & it's frustrating.

Well, until last Saturday 10

I was up to 4 until yesterdays round, starting over.

It depends on whether or not the golf gods are feeling generous or not..usually not. They took pity on me today. I played 9 holes and had four birdies.

A few and another 5 rounds

Up to 7.

Two rounds today. First had an eagle and three birdies. Second had 3 birdies.

So far... this season the big number is
ONE

2 birdies today brings it to 10 rounds. Was looking dicey for a while today but then birdied 16 and 18 to keep it going.

1 today to move to 15

Streak ends at 15 with a terrible putting round today. Will have to try to start a new one tomorrow.

Streak ends at 15 with a terrible putting round today. Will have to try to start a new one tomorrow.
o_O That was NOT was I was expecting to see when I saw your name as lost post and clicked on the thread.

Still a good streak though!

Back