How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Counting last round....1. Hey, you gotta start somewhere!

I heard a couple guys giving it to their friend after my round yesterday. Apparently he had 4 birdies. All 4 par 3s. And all on bladed irons from the forward tees.

So you could try that!! (y):LOL:

Like I was telling @Snickerdog earlier, I'm too old and set in my ways to change right now, so it's the white tees for me. Besides, I hate the color red. :laughing:

I had 3 birds on the front 9 today so I think I am back to 1 round with a bird!!

I got one birdie today putting me at 5..my longest streak so far..

I unexpectedly got in a round over the weekend and had a birdie to get to two overall.

Started my streak over after not getting birdies last two rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Streak is up to two after I went out for another 18 yesterday

Streak is at three, with two birdies today.

2 today to go to 8

Had a new personal record of 2 this week. Back to zero.

Extended the streak to 4 rounds today, 1 birdie.

I suck. I missed a 3' putt to extend the streak.

It has rained every day this week and will continue until Saturday night. I'm playing Sunday morning in soggy conditions and going for my 6th in a row

One ah ah ah

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Two rounds in a row so far....my longest streak since I can remember! Well, one of them wasn't a birdie it was a (incoming humble brag) eagle, but that counts right?

Looking back at my scores lately, I think this is the longest streak I have had - even though I wasn't keeping score for our matchpay round at the weekend, I dropped a birdie on the 18th

Dropped another birdie on the 18th last night as well so it takes my current streak to 5 rounds

Forgot to post after my round Tuesday. Streak is now 9 with 3 Tuesday.

I had one each day this past weekend so up to 4 rounds.

Up to 2 after 3 birdies today.

On a streak of three rounds right now.

3 birdies today, that puts me upto 7 rounds now

Back to double digits at 10 with 1 yesterday,

Two rounds in a row so far....my longest streak since I can remember! Well, one of them wasn't a birdie it was a (incoming humble brag) eagle, but that counts right?
Well, technically...

Back