How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Make it 3 in a row for me with a birdie last night during my team match

I got up to 4 recently. We will NOT however discuss my score that I finished with on each of those rounds...

I got up to 4 recently. We will NOT however discuss my score that I finished with on each of those rounds...

Sounds like my life recently. It's been feast or famine. I had 4 birdies not too long ago, but I also only had 3 pars that round.

Sounds like my life recently. It's been feast or famine. I had 4 birdies not too long ago, but I also only had 3 pars that round.
Dude, your scorecards are baffling.

Went out and played 9 tonight whilst Jen had a lesson and rolled in a birdie on the 5th, had another couple close and almost chipped in a couple times on holes where I missed the green

So that makes 4 in a row now for me

5 today to move to 21.

That’s my story as well. On my home course, the only hole I’ve hit an eagle on is also the hole that I routinely go snowman or worse... the grind is real.

Back to 1. Out today and skipped ahead of a slower group and missed hole 15. Finished and could go back to 15 easily, which I did.

Par 5. Good tee shot, good second. PW to 10' past the hole and drained the putt.

Six, with two today

Wait when did your streak end?? Did I miss that?

Last Wed/Thursay? Right around then. Shot a 75 from the tips at Hawks Creek in Dallas with no birds. Couldn't buy a putt. Streak died at 67.

Also, 5 now after 4 this morning.

At 1.. Great drive and then nailed a 3H to the front of the green on a par 5. Let’s gooo!

Back to zero today, couldn't manage a birdie.

Officially have a streak going! Up to two rounds today. Knocked a 60* inside 10 feet and nailed the putt. Had three good chances today, but gave one putt a good run and had the dreaded 3 putt par. 😖

Another day with some good chances but was only able to snag 1. Streak up to 4.

Two man scramble without a birdie was sad! But respectable +2 today

Back to zero. Had some close ones today, but alas none dropped

I'm on the board again with 1 after 3 birdies today.

Back up to 5 with 3 birdies today. Hopefully keep it rolling tomorrow when it counts.

Had a rough aft yesterday but made birdie on 18 after a great 7 iron up from 171 to 3 feet! That keeps the streak at 7 and heading back out today.

I’m stuck on 0, but I’m getting more and more looks each round. They will start to drop.

I'm back to zero but we can get it going again

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back