How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'd gladly give up the birdies if the doubles and worse would go away, too.

Streak is reset again. Had zero confidence in any part of my game today so only had one birdie look and missed it pretty bad. Ugh

I had 8 today, but it only counts as 1 round so I'm at 6 in a row.

Restarting at 1 with one birdie today.

I had 8 today, but it only counts as 1 round so I'm at 6 in a row.

Only 8? You're holding back. What's the most you've had in one round?

So, I stole one today on 9. Quit at the turn so I'm lucky I did.

Only 8? You're holding back. What's the most you've had in one round?
Had 9 in one not that long ago, and a 9th would have done something special today. Missed putts at the end.

Last edited:
My streak ended today. I now start again tomorrow!

Up to 7 rounds after todays 🐥

Each and every lip was unkind to me today. Back to none.

Each and every lip was unkind to me today. Back to none.

I am right there with you, Gary. I shot a two over 73 today and had 8 legitimate birdie putts. Two lipped out and I kept leaving my putts short today. Two were right in the heart and I didn’t get them to the hole. Back to zero. Oh well.

3 birdies today with 1 a chip in

Thats 13 rounds now, will it be unlucky though

Last edited:
Man two rounds in a row without one. This weekend was not my weekend for golf.

I am on a run of how many rounds in a row can I go without a birdie. Shot a sloppy 80 with two doubles today. I had a number of 10-12 footers that I couldn’t get on the right line.

Yesterday was 8 with two birdies, and I started today's round by making bird on the 1st hole, so that makes 9. I have a feeling when my new clubs arrive the streak will come to an end while I adjust to them.

Dropped a 30 footer today so that makes 8 rounds in a row.

After going a career high 4 rounds in a row the streak was snapped 2 weeks ago getting shutout.

We are back at 1 with a chip-in birdie!

Back to 1 round after the 2 birds i got today!

Back at zero as well. Had a fun round and a few good chances. On the best chance the ball was dead on line with the right place but hit a piece of turf and hopped and stopped a few inches short. I never saw the piece of turf but I should have checked my line better!

we're up to two...i think this is the zenith...we're getting too close to the sun.

Three birdies today to get back on the board.

Back