How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Well the streak was broken during my last round. Time to get back on board.

Streak is at 4 with one birdie today.

And i pooched it. Lost my streak yesterday. 0-5 on birdie putts, and at least 3 were in close proximity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 today (one via a chip in) to go to 23.

Up to 5 now with 1 today

Well I guess I'm reset again :ROFLMAO: traveled out of town and played a course I've never played before. Had quite a few birdie putts but could never get the speed of the greens down and burned a lot of edges. Oh well, still had a blast!

2 birdies to get to two.

Finally made double digits! 10 rounds for me now.

Had another birdie today. I think I'm technically at one, but since I was playing the white tees with a guy I work with, it doesn't feel like a birdie. The par 5 was playing just under 450y. Seems like a long par 4... maybe a par 4.5, but definitely didn't feel like a birdie.

Aaaannnd reset to zero. I had absolutely nothing going on in my game today, didn't even sniff a birdie.

10 after 3 in a quick (hot) evening round.

Tied my record of 3 in a row today! Same hole I birdied in my last round.
24AE377B-537B-426C-ABB6-B1FDF2321F07.jpeg

24 after 1 today. The sole birdie was from a chip in, which runs that streak to 2. Haha

24 after 1 today. The sole birdie was from a chip in, which runs that streak to 2. Haha
My first thought when you posted your score in the other thread was 'kept the birdie streak alive though!' lol

Umm probably 2 rounds, so, not very often.

My first thought when you posted your score in the other thread was 'kept the birdie streak alive though!' lol

Mediocre drive hit out towards the toe, weak push second shot, chip in for a routine birdie. 😃

Mediocre drive hit out towards the toe, weak push second shot, chip in for a routine birdie. 😃
Take 'em any way we can get 'em!

3 straight rounds so far, and in 7 of the last 9.

Had 3 birdies in today’s round (a personal best), as well as back-to-back birdies for the first time. All 3 came within a 6 hole stretch (Par 4 9th, Par 4 10th, and Par 5 14th).

Many opportunities this year Zero results. Its going to happen then it will rain Birdies!!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I had a poor round earlier in the week with no birdies so I'm currently at 2. I don't necessarily have long streaks but I have not had two rounds back-to-back without a birdie this year. In fact, of 91 rounds so far this year there are only 11 where I've not had at least one. Some days it's the driver, some days the irons, some days the putter, some days the weather and some even the condition of the greens as they always seem to be doing something to them.

3 more today putting me up to 16 rounds

As expected my streak ended at 10 today. I had several opportunities but burned edges all day.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

As expected my streak ended at 10 today. I had several opportunities but burned edges all day.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Why was it expected?

Back up to 1 after a really nice chip in

Back