How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Why was it expected?
I felt like a couple of the rounds I had gotten lucky making birdie when I wasn't necessarily hitting the ball that well. Yesterday's round was a good example, and I was similarly tight in the shoulder/neck area when I woke up again this morning. Call me a pessimist I guess, I just knew that it was going to end sooner rather than later.

First round of the year on Friday ended with three birdies.

Count at 1.

2 today to get to 25. The chip in for birdie streak did end at 2 though.

I felt like a couple of the rounds I had gotten lucky making birdie when I wasn't necessarily hitting the ball that well. Yesterday's round was a good example, and I was similarly tight in the shoulder/neck area when I woke up again this morning. Call me a pessimist I guess, I just knew that it was going to end sooner rather than later.
No, I totally get that. My body tells me all that time that the day isn't going to go the way I want out there, and when you know you're already not in the right groove, expecting a tough go is just common sense. The lucky ones are just to keep the balance when you're grooving it but can't buy a putt! :D

Got to nine today playing a short nine hole course. Rolled a 30 footer in on a par 3 and had another one on the short par 5 to close.

Got one bird today so i am back to 2 rounds!

Up to 10 after saving Sunday's round with a bird on 18...was sweating bullets for a while but put a 6 iron close from 180 so had an easy 2 footer. Funny thing was I was thinking about this thread on 16 and 17 when I had good birdie looks that didn't drop

My streak is alive! 0 yesterday :p

I had some today, so I'm at 12.

Up to 10 after saving Sunday's round with a bird on 18...was sweating bullets for a while but put a 6 iron close from 180 so had an easy 2 footer. Funny thing was I was thinking about this thread on 16 and 17 when I had good birdie looks that didn't drop
Don't you hate that?! I'll be on the back without a birdie and immediately start thinking about this thread. haha

Don't you hate that?! I'll be on the back without a birdie and immediately start thinking about this thread. haha

I was like that a few weeks ago, thinking my streak was coming to an end as I was on the 16th without one. Went Birdie, Par, Birdie to finish

After my birdie on a par 5 yesterday, I am at 1 again. (y)

Had one yesterday, so up to 9 rounds. 🐥

Streak reset at 1, with 2 birdies today.

I missed an 18” that I just swept in so I’m back to 0

1 Birdie today takes me to 17 rounds

Up to two, with one birdie today.

Didn't get one until 16 but that was enough to move to 26.

Gonna jinx it. 3 rounds for me (one round with 2). Playing a tough course next, so going to be a challenge to keep the streak going.

Haven't actually been keeping track, but counting back, mostly with the help of The Grint, I'm at 7 at the moment.

2 of my last 3 rounds saw 5 birdies apiece. Yet I still didn't break nor even shoot par.

There was quite the (sporadic) drought prior.

Streak is at 3, two birdies today.

I got one during last nights round to go to 10.
That ended at todays round though. Had some good looks, but couldn't get one to drop. Back to zero.

Last round killed my streak. Need to get back on the horse this Saturday. Playing 36 holes on 2 courses I've played for years. Hopefully I can attack pin placements and they don't put them in championship locations.

Back