How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

3 more birdies. Streak is 7 rounds.

Had one today so 4 rounds.

40 with 2 today.

Skunked again today 😂 still at zero.

At one again. I can’t seem to get a good streak going and sustain it.

One birdie to get to 9.

I'm at 4 rounds after yesterday. The first of those 4 was only a 13 hole "round", too.

I was on a streak but missed one round with a birdie as I could not convert the long putts. Last week though I got two birdies on a round on a very challenging course. I almost pulled off three that day. I must admit that felt really nice. :clapp:

1 birdie to take the streak to 6. Chip-in for birdie from the rough, 8 yards off the green.

Back up on this one after driving green and missing eagle putt.

Back up on this one after driving green and missing eagle putt.
Yay for the birdie, boo for missing the eagle putt! I did that last Friday - on a par 5 in two and then three putt for a par. :mad:

Yay for the birdie, boo for missing the eagle putt! I did that last Friday - on a par 5 in two and then three putt for a par. :mad:
I know especially considering never having an eagle... and to leave it less than an inch outside the cup... I think I was excited but playing partner was even more excited as he had eagle attempt after driving green.

1 birdie, 8 rounds.

Upto 8 rounds now after 1 birdie tonight

Back to 0 for me. I missed about an 8 footer for birdie.
Now I'm back to 2 in a row. I played 36 yesterday. The 1st round I got 4 birdies and the 2nd round I got one.

3 birdies today takes the streak to 7.

1 today to move to 41.

Streak ended at 8 rounds today. It was first time anyone in my foursome played Ozarks National and those deceptive greens won the day. What a spectacularly great golf course! Easy to understand why it earned Best New Public Course in America in 2019. Lipped out an easy 5 footer for birdie on #1 and a 25 footer on #18. Only two that I thought had a chance today.

Back