How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 2 thanks to today's round.

Playing tomorrow morning and when (not if, when) I get at least 2 tomorrow I'll be at 3 in a row. It's been ridiculous heat last few days (114 today) but I'm playing up the coast so its only supposed to be around 80 (higher than my score will be:D).

Kind of hard to say for sure as I've been playing a lot of scramble golf last couple weeks, but I'm pretty sure current streak is at two after a birdie on Thursday afternoon.

For the past few years I’ve had at least one bird in a round. This weekend I had two rounds without one. I think it’s time for a new bag lol

I dont know exactly how many rounds but had at least 1 birdie a round for a few weeks now. But broke that streak today. 0 birdies. Traded those in for some 3 putts and 2 doubles.

I dont know exactly how many rounds but had at least 1 birdie a round for a few weeks now. But broke that streak today. 0 birdies. Traded those in for some 3 putts and 2 doubles.
It didn't sound like an ideal setup today to stay locked in. Did that contribute?

It didn't sound like an ideal setup today to stay locked in. Did that contribute?

while not an excuse, it was hot. NorCal has been feeling a good heat wave (111* yesterday). Was hard to focus on the game. Look forward to Wednesday

Birdied number 18 for 7 in a row. Was all over the front nine on a course I had never played. Shot a 50 😩. Shot a 37 on the back to save some face. Short but very Tight course. Hardly any rough, just OB.

Up to two rounds,1 birdie today.

65 with 2 today

It's just your day when you thin your eagle chip off the back of the green to then chip it in for the bird. Managed a conventional birdie on 18th too. 2 birds today makes 3 rounds.

Playing tomorrow morning and when (not if, when) I get at least 2 tomorrow I'll be at 3 in a row. It's been ridiculous heat last few days (114 today) but I'm playing up the coast so its only supposed to be around 80 (higher than my score will be:D).
OK I only got 1 today. Gave myself a lot of 12 to 15 foot opportunities but they just didn't go. Then sunk a 23 footer on #14 a short par 3. Anyway still made it to 3 in a row.

Had numerous chances over the 4 days we were away but failed to convert any of them

Went out today at my home course and managed 2 birdies so hopefully the start of a new run

Back down to 1, but I've had more birdies over the past month than the past 3 years combined. I htink prior to this month, I've had less than 10. This past month I've had about that many in about that many rounds.

5 rounds, after 2 birdies on Sunday

I’m at One.

The Lynx utility club that I won in the Mystery GrabBags is a perfect club for this hole.

690064EB-8605-487A-8E9C-04B816B28484.jpeg

1 birdie tonight makes 5 rounds

5 today to run it to 66.

Well, I made one yesterday so I’ll post back after next round. Hopefully it will be two rounds and counting.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Up to three!

Kicked off a new streak this afternoon with two birdies!!!

Back