How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Back to zero, maybe this weekend I can snag one.

Blew an 8 foot birdie putt today ☹️

Back to zero....

67 with 4 today.

Made 1 birdie today up to 3 rounds!

I had some today, so that's 41.

All excellent responses , so thank you I love reading them. I notice that a few mid to higher handicappers here said a birdie or 2 per round . That is fascinating , and reminds me of a gentleman that would always get paired with me in our weekend men's club events. He was a 13 or so handicap , and every round we played he would birdie usually 2 holes. The weird thing was the holes he birdied we're always the toughest on the course. He would always win a skin on these holes as well. I always felt bad , he would slaughter the other holes all the time . Could never figure out why or how this happened to him . Great guy and had a real classy swing

This is a two part problem for us old guys. Problem #1 we aren’t as consistent as we were before. Problem #2
We all have what it takes to put a scratch round together, however when we put it all in the bag, it’s just too damn heavy to carry.

1 birdie today moves me on to 6

Squeaked by with one today to get to 6 rounds.

It should come as no surprise that yesterday's round of 90 ended my previous streak. Started a new one today with a birdie on 10.

3 today to go to 68.

Back to zero. Not even a look today

Had 2 today, so up to 4 now, one of them was 4" from being an eagle.

Cold topped my 2nd from 200 on the par 5 18th today. Put the 3rd at 20 feet but couldn’t hit the putt. I’ve never kept track of how many rounds I’ve birdied in a row before this thread so the streak stops at a documented career high 3 :confused:

I think I’m setting a record by saying 7. I’m counting the nine holes I played either this week as a round, but it had a birdie so I don’t see the issue for this count.

69 with 1 today.

3 birdies to get to 20.

At 4 rounds after today!

1, maybe 2.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

After getting rained out during vacation I may get a chance to get to #2 tomorrow

Wednesday zeroed me out again, but I had one birdie yesterday and two today to start a new streak at two rounds.

Increased the streak to two rounds in a row, with two birdies today.

Back