How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

1 birdie today moves me up to 7 rounds now

Yesterday was a team event so I am not counting it as there were a number of times when other members had shots on holes where I didn't so there were a number of pick ups

Today I managed both a birdie and eagle to take my streak to 2 rounds

Decided to have a family day today to recover from the vacation so my quest to get to #2 will have to wait..

Up to four with four birdies today!

I had a birdie my last round, so I’m now at one. I doubt I’ll increase that number.

Despite poor play today, managed 2 birdies to get to 70.

2 today to take it to 3 in a row

Lost my streak today back to zero. Still a great day to be outside!

7 rounds after 3 today.

1 to 2 per 18 holes for me. A repeatable swing has been my golf career goal. Also a consistent chip swing. I am confident in this prediction. Relax and let golf happen is my mantra.
Also serious driving range practice = on course confidence.

back up to 2, but the overall day yesterday was crappy very poor chipping and putting

Two rounds yesterday so up to 5 and back to zero.

I am at 2 rounds now after a birdie on 7th hole yesterday. Best drive of the day of 303 yards, chip up and a 12 foot putt for it.

Guess it's back to 0, no birdies yesterday on a back 9.

Played Saturday with @H8tobogie and had a couple to increase it to 3. We have the member guest at my club this weekend so hoping to get it to 6 in a row. Hopefully with quite a few over the weekend.

After 3 birdies yesterday I am at 2 rounds.

Played Saturday with @H8tobogie and had a couple to increase it to 3. We have the member guest at my club this weekend so hoping to get it to 6 in a row. Hopefully with quite a few over the weekend.
I need to get on that train for the weekend!

1 birdie today to take the streak to 3 (a chip-in from off the green, no less).

I had 9 today to move me to 43. :)

Last edited:
new streak started after a birdie on 18 yesterday

Up to five with two more birdies tonight!

I'm off the wagon again with zero on Sunday. Didn't play badly, just no birdies.

Back