How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Managed one on the 18th for 4 in a row

now up to 3, had a number of pars as well but a couple of blow up holes at Atkinson did my score in. Course knowledge is key there

1...again. I guess every other round lately is an improvement, tho

2 birdies tonight moves me to 11 rounds

72 with 2 early birdies today. Didn't even sniff one, and barely sniifed pars, after the 7th hole today....

Started a new streak over the weekend to be at 1.

Put a 54 degree wedge to about 6 inches yesterday on the 125 yard Par 3 2nd of my home course. Tapped in for Birdie! That’s the closest I’ve ever been to a Hole in one! I thought it was gonna drop but regardless the streak moves to 2!

Put a 54 degree wedge to about 6 inches yesterday on the 125 yard Par 3 2nd of my home course. Tapped in for Birdie! That’s the closest I’ve ever been to a Hole in one! I thought it was gonna drop but regardless the streak moves to 2!
That's a big 54*. Nice shot!

That's a big 54*. Nice shot!

Thanks man! I haven’t been dialed with the wedges recently so it was nice to see a pure one. My wedges are all kinds of messed up yardage wise. Last year I only had a 60* and PW (47*). PW is 140-150 but just couldn’t hit anything less than 120 with it at the time. So I was actually hitting full 60*’s 120 :LOL: and it’s no surprise I have problems with delofting the club face now. Needless to say im happy to have my 54*!

73 with 1 at the end of my good front 9 today. Too bad some other guy invaded my body on the back 9.

73 with 1 at the end of my good front 9 today. Too bad some other guy invaded my body on the back 9.

Obviously you probably do your best not to think about it, but since you have such a long streak going do you ever worry about it if you don’t have a birdie on the front 9 for example or is this something you don’t care too much about?

Obviously you probably do your best not to think about it, but since you have such a long streak going do you ever worry about it if you don’t have a birdie on the front 9 for example or is this something you don’t care too much about?

I don't get concerned about it. I would gladly trade the streak for an even par round with 18 pars. Never have gone an entire round without at least one bogey.

Got shut out Monday, restarted at 1 today with one birdie.

I don't get concerned about it. I would gladly trade the streak for an even par round with 18 pars. Never have gone an entire round without at least one bogey.
Wow. That's kinda crazy. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Blew my chance on #1 today to get to 46, but got it on hole #2.

Wow. That's kinda crazy. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Even when I shot my PB 66 almost a year ago, I couldn't resist throwing in 2 bogeys on the back 9. 😠

Another week down last week and my record remains intact ... (One) :golf2:

Even when I shot my PB 66 almost a year ago, I couldn't resist throwing in 2 bogeys on the back 9. 😠
How do they tend to happen? How did they happen that round? I'm really curious now, because this is kinda blowing my mind.

How do they tend to happen? How did they happen that round? I'm really curious now, because this is kinda blowing my mind.

Not sure how the first one happened. It was on the #1 handicap hole and I likely hit a poor second shot and didn't get up and down. The second I do remember. I pulled a wedge approach into a par 5 green and ended up on the left fringe with the hole about 30 feet away on the right side of the green. Uphill all the way. Left the first putt about 6 feet short then missed that putt. Probably the only putt inside of 10 feet I missed that day.

I have always been a mediocre at best iron ball striker. That is typically the cause of most of my bogeys and frustration. I am not a long hitter off the tee and normally don't get in too much trouble.

1 today takes me to 12

We just had our 2 day Club Championship -- 36 holes -- I carded 5 deuces -- but can't remember the number of consecutive rounds without or with a birdie.

I made 3 super easy birdies on back 9 today to get my streak to 6 rounds. I hadn't seen this course in about a year and usually those tricky greens just eat me up. Found the remedy today. PW to 6 inches on #10, 7 iron to 3 feet on#14, LW to 15 inches on #17. Blind squirrel luck for sure.

Played 9 today which I’ve been dreading for the sake of having less of a shot of keeping the streak for the thread :LOL:

But played the Par 5 4th textbook and secured a birdie. Green side in 2. Chip to 8 feet. Rolled in the bird with a confident stroke. This year I haven’t had many “steady” birdies so it was nice not having to hit any miraculous shots to get one.

Streak moves to 3

I am back to zero after Sundays round. Missed opportunities.

2 birdies to get to two.

Back