How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm on a heater... 2 rounds with birdies! Haha not monumental for most but for me we are hitting the ball really well!

I'm on a heater... 2 rounds with birdies! Haha not monumental for most but for me we are hitting the ball really well!
Gotta start somewhere and heading in a great direction.

Got to 6 straight rounds today, which is my longest streak since I started tracking hole by hole again about 15 months ago. Didn't play well at all, but still managed to scrape a birdie in on a par 5.

up to 4 now after a sandy birdie on a par 5 last round

Technically zero, but I'm holding at 1. I didn't birdie my last round, but it was with the trial clubs.

Streak is at 4 with one birdie today. I played 27 holes, but the birdie was in the first 9 so I didn't fudge it by squeaking it in in the third nine! :ROFLMAO:

Had 2 today on a quick nine. Back up to 4.

One birdie in 9 holes to get to 4.

And finally, FINALLY got a couple yesterday to start again with 1 round in a row. BOOM

Hoping to start a new streak later this week..

1 more today moves me to 15 rounds

I had one of those days today. Like I'd never played before. Last time out I was one under on the back nine with 3 tap in birdies and I expected it to be easy today. By far my worst round in years today killed my birdie steak in sucktacular style.:beat-up:

I pounded the 48 bell eight times today.

Up to 5 now after a straightforward birdie on a short-ish par 4 and a hole out birdie on a par 5 after a bad drive, bad but lucky second and a bad but lucky third. 65yd from fairway, over right side of bunker - hopped, rolled, disappeared.

played 9 this am and i am up to 7

Back up to one!

Had 6 birdie chances today but only cashed on 1. Stuck a 60 ° to 3 feet from 80 out on the 360 yd. Par 4 3rd.

Streak moves to 4 and ties my documented career-high :cool:

Streak at zero. Playing a familiar course this weekend and ready to get back on the horse!

A chip-in from 20 yards off the green (on the 17th hole of the day) gave me my one birdie and took my streak to 5. Kept it alive by the hair of my chinny chin chin!

3 birdies for 5.

76 with 2 today. One was a chip in.

Another 2 today puts me at 2 rounds in a row. And I could put this same post in the "how many rounds in a row can you birdie at least 2 holes"

Back