How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

:LOL: I was fumbling through the Grint with my recent out of season rounds issue and said wait a minute! Went back in this thread and saw that my streak went up to 3 twice. Free birdies!!!

Killed off my two round mini-streak yesterday. Played so poorly that I really only gave myself one half way decent chance, a 15 foot uphiller early in the round. Closest I came would've been lucky birdies. A 60 foot chip and 55 foot putt that both looked in but stopped dead center an inch or two short. Still a good day. Because of a frost delay I had a chance to peruse the clubhouse and noticed all their new wedges were marked down to $109. Vokey SM8, Jaws, CBX2, RTX Zipcore etc... Had time for them to adjust the loft on the new ZIPCORE I grabbed and got a good trade-in on the 1st generation CBX I swapped it out for.

Last edited:
My lone birdie did not happen until 17 but that was enough to go to 41.

Right out of the gate for #83

42 with 1 today.

Played yesterday and rolled in two birdies to get my streak to 7. Had a couple of real shocking holes too. Very inconsistent, I blame the cold.

Broke 3 round streak with this next putt. 12ft on the fringe.
Had 2 for the short round.
5a3d0eab8a72ad87e50896a499069ca1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Three birdies to get to three.

4 today to get to 43.

Made a birdie today after two rounds without. I have been playing good lately but the birdies have been scarce.

My home course reopened the back nine too today after screwing up and killing all the greens in late July. Really enjoyed finally getting an opportunity to play both nines again after such a long wait. Four birdies today to hopefully kick off a new streak.

1st hole started 5 straight last round to get to 84.

Just like I postulated in my last post, today ended my streak as this course is TOUGH and I only get out there once a year.

And back to zero after the round this morning

And just like that back to ZERO!

Just time to start new streaks is all, guys!

I think I am at 4 now.

Was concerned for a second before realizing I wasn’t in the ‘what did you shoot today’ thread :LOL:
Oh I'd loud and proud that madness! There has to be gif out there somewhere of someone falling face first into pig **** over and over again or something, and I'd find it! #mygametoday :LOL::LOL:

my 9yo started his streak today. first natural birdie. teed off on an 80y par 3 with driver. landed short, then rolled through the green. he chipped in with 8i from the rough below the surface of the green. he went nuts!

View attachment 8978282

That's awesome! Congrats to him!

44 with 1 today.

3 now after dropping a 60 footer for birdie today

Back