How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

6 after two rounds this week with one birdie each (one chip in Monday and one PW to a couple feet today for easy birdie putt)

Hole #1 for 92.

Took the streak to 7 with a birdie and an eagle today. Putter was hot!

53 after 1 last Wednesday that I forgot to post and 3 today.

World be awesome to get to 100. In-laws are coming though. 😕

So question for the audience. I am on a 5 'real round' streak going into winter. My 18 hole indoor league starts a week from Tuesday. If I get a birdie in that sim round, does count for my streak or no? :unsure:

So question for the audience. I am on a 5 'real round' streak going into winter. My 18 hole indoor league starts a week from Tuesday. If I get a birdie in that sim round, does count for my streak or no? :unsure:
If you have to ask, you probably know the answer.

Up to 8 with one birdie today.

1 today so 54.

Got a round in while out of state for Christmas. Had many excellent looks but couldn't hole anything and killed my five round streak. Played here today and carded two tap in birdies after great 6 iron shots in. Back to one round.

Back on the board with one.... Lol

Still at zero. Had a fun round yesterday with several looks and a couple lipouts but none dropped. Good news is that there's another round planned later this week

Slow start but rolled on to 94.

Played Monday at a course only played once before. Back to zero. But I'm planning to start a streak on the 1st that is going to last me until March. That's the plan.

5 birdies today takes me up to 6 rounds

55 with 2 yesterday.

Streak is at 9 with two birdies today.

After 20+ years hacking my way around the course, I feel like I have sufficient data points to definitively answer this question.

In a row? 0
Ever? Once in quite a few rounds!

2 more today to advance to 56.

I get a chance to start a new streak tomorrow

Back