How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

None, based on my recent play, sadly.
I used to make a t least one birdie per round, at least.
Mostly offset by a couple of doubles.

Improved from 1 to 2 during this winter season. Hah.

Does an eagle constitute as a birdie? If so up to 3 rounds with chipping in for eagle on Monday evening.

Took the streak to 4 today, with three birdies.

Wahoo! I made a birdie today.

par 3.Playing 135 into an 18 mph wind from about 11 o’clock. High lipped bunker covering 2/3 of the front of the green including the pin location.

I’d been hitting a draw. So I took dead aim at the pin as there was more green. To the left of the pin. I pulled a 7i, thinking it was a two club wind. I hit a shot lower thanexpected but really clean abd sweet spot of my PTxPro. I thought it had run through as I was blind to the green. But it was right at the pin.

due to the slope on the green I still couldn’t see my ball as we pulled up. So I grabbed two wedges abd my putter. When I crested the hill I saw my ball 10 ft past the hole. With a right to left 6 inch breaking putt. I was the last to putt in the group. With all eyes on me, I drained it center cup.

Last edited:
Clutch sim birdie on 18 today to make it 5 sim rounds in a row! Nearly an eagle, but I can deal with a 2 putt birdie.

Three birdies to get to six.

Got skunked on Friday, back to zero. Playing tomorrow, will hopefully get another streak started.

Back on the board today with 2 birdies, one of which was a zero putt (sunk the putt from off the green on a par 3).

Three birdies to get to 7.

Streak is at 2, one birdie today.

72 after 1 today.

2 birdies today to take the streak to 3.

Chipped in for a birdie yesterday I believe I am at 1 now!

2 yesterday to move to 73. Will likely be at least a few weeks before I try to extend due to recurring shoulder issues which really flared up during the round.

2 yesterday to move to 73. Will likely be at least a few weeks before I try to extend due to recurring shoulder issues which really flared up during the round.
Yikes. Sorry to hear that. Hope it settles down for you.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that. Hope it settles down for you.

Had the same issues 7 years ago. Diagnosed as arthritis. 600 mg of Advil twice a day, switching to all graphite (D - LW) and starting to push instead of carry made it go away. I am thinking it may have been brought back by overspeed training, specifically the all out awkward left handed swings. Hopefully rest, Advil to reduce the inflammation and no more overspeed training will get it back in check in a couple of weeks. The overspeed training at 56 years old probably wasn't the smartest move in the world.

Back at 1. Hoping to make it 2 with my next round.

2 birdies today takes the streak to 4.

I'm back to zero. I had 3 chances today but couldn't get the green speed right. Left one short and two had too much pace.

I'm back to zero also, couldn't get one today. Putter was a bit cold for me, I missed several birdie putts.

Finally got to play again. I had to scroll back 22 days to see if I was even on a streak before this stupid winter engulfed us. 1 birdie today and streak moves to 6 rounds.

Back on the move with 8th on hole #1.

Last edited:
Been up and down but currently at 3.

Back