How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I'm on one.

Chipped in on a par 5 yesterday to make it 3.

Back to zero had many chances just could not get it done. I see a putter change very soon like tomorrow 😂

At zero but had a few good chances today

Hole #1 for 15.

1 birdie today to go to 4 in a row.

After getting shutout the last two rounds I'm back in business. 3 birdies today to hopefully kick start a new streak.

Had one birdie today, should have been one or two more but...aerated greens 🙄

76 after 1 today.

First round of the year and got a birdie. So 1.

Streak was at zero coming in, and it was zero coming out. Grass is pretty dormant still in Indiana so not a lot of roll on the greens or the fairways. But the lack of speed on the greens is seriously ruining my putting stroke. Plenty of chips and putts I left short. Then I overcompensated and ruined some good chances.

Missed 2 15 feet or less birdies.
Par’d a Par 5 after hitting my second into a tree and rolled back to my feet.

I now have a streak.....of 3 straight 18’s without a birdie. Puke.

Got the mini streak to 2 rounds today. Thought I blew my chance when I choked a 3 footer on #16 but I made a 12 footer on #18 for only bird.

17. Hole 1.

Took the streak fo 5 today with one birdie.

3 today to move to 77

Another round another, birdie-less 18 holes. Played one of the toughest courses in Indiana with 20 mph wind gusts so im not beating myself up over this one.

I really was hammering my driver relatively straight except when I was straight into the wind. With severely undulated greens and plenty of gusting I had 0 touch from 60-100 yards and never had a good look at birdie although I did get pretty darn close on some 30 footers.

really need to get my wedges back dialed in like I did last year. Really appreciating my streak of 8 last year quite a bit more all of a sudden.

4 straight rounds without a birdie :(

78 after 2 today.

Kept it alive with one birdie today to take the streak to 6.

18 on hole #1. ;)

I am coming off a streak of 2 rounds from an easier local course. Tomorrow I play a CC with notorious greens and a much higher slope in 30 degree temps. Yeah...

Birdied #18 to move to 79. Better late than never!

Another 18, another birdie less 18 holes. Now 5 straight rounds without a birdie. Played pretty solid today just didn’t hit any birdie putts. Haven’t given myself any super close looks or gimmies, mostly because courses are just opening up from winter, grass is still dormant and the temps are still 55 and below. Normally I’d have an easy look on a par 5, but with the weather my ball doesn’t travel as easy. Had 164 into a par 5 today after my drive. put the approach in water and walked out with an up and down par. Story of my game right now.

Got blanked today, fresh start on Monday.

Back