How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

1 birdie today puts me at 4! I missed 3 other birdie putts 2 that were about 3 feet.

4.5 rounds deep this year without a birdie. Had opportunities this weekend including a near tap-in today that I botched. While I didn’t score well over the last 2.5 rounds, it’s encouraging to start seeing more birdie opportunities.

4.5 rounds deep this year without a birdie. Had opportunities this weekend including a near tap-in today that I botched. While I didn’t score well over the last 2.5 rounds, it’s encouraging to start seeing more birdie opportunities.
I'm right there with you but I am telling myself I'm just saving them up for December!!

Short Muni on Saturday added a round with 3 birdies and an eagle. Sunday was more of a fight but I had a lone birdie on 16, a par 5. I am now at 7.

2 birdies today to start a fresh streak at 1.

I'm at either 1 round or 3 rounds depending upon how I decide to count Sunday's round. Friends/family traveled in for 4 fun days of golf days over the long Easter weekend. I was shutout at Friday's course to end whatever birdie streak I might've been on. I carded 1 birdie at Saturday's course and 2 on the course we played Monday. We played Payne's Valley on Sunday and I had 4 great looks inside 10 feet but missed them all. BUT Payne's Valley has a bonus 19th hole. It's absolutely stunning golf hole! They give everyone one swing. Hole it and you win a grand, hit the green and they let you cross the bridge and putt it out. I birdied it from 15 feet. BUT should that one qualify in this thread:unsure:

Played my second round of the year Sunday and the streak is now back to 1.

Still rusty and only gave myself a handful of opportunities during the round.

I'm at either 1 round or 3 rounds depending upon how I decide to count Sunday's round. Friends/family traveled in for 4 fun days of golf days over the long Easter weekend. I was shutout at Friday's course to end whatever birdie streak I might've been on. I carded 1 birdie at Saturday's course and 2 on the course we played Monday. We played Payne's Valley on Sunday and I had 4 great looks inside 10 feet but missed them all. BUT Payne's Valley has a bonus 19th hole. It's absolutely stunning golf hole! They give everyone one swing. Hole it and you win a grand, hit the green and they let you cross the bridge and putt it out. I birdied it from 15 feet. BUT should that one qualify in this thread:unsure:
You’re crazy if you’re not counting a birdie on that hole! But that is just the opinion of one internet golfer 🤓

44 after a bunch today.

Have had at least one birdie in every round so far this year. Only Had a 2 putt birdie today on a shorter par 5 but streak is alive

Since I have been picked for Morgan Cup I have played 2 rounds, both with at least 1 birdie.

4 birdies today, takes the streak to 2.

1 birdie today to take the streak to 2 rounds. It may have been on a downwind 305 yard par 4 but it still counts!

Birdie on the 9th and final hole today. Up to 4. I played like a donkey for most of the round but hit a beauty on the last.

At one. Three birdies today...one each on a par 5, par 4 and an improbable pitch in for one on a par 3 after I sent my tee shot a bit long as I was in between clubs and chose more club. Didn't even see it go in because of the contours of the green, but my playing partners all cheered.

Right out of the gate this morning, and again during a 9 hole goof league round brings it to 46.

Well, played my first round of the year this past Tuesday and holed a birdie. So it's up to 1 round right now. Hopefully I can keep it going!

98 after 1, 3, 2 and 2 the past 4 days.

1 birdie today kept the streak alive, 3 now.

Missed three chances today to extend my NO birdie streak to two rounds... 😕

Back to zero, Saturdays haven't been good to me lately for some reason. Had several that were thaaaat close, but didn't drop.

3rd round of Morgan Cup prep and 3rd round in a row with a bird.

Back to zero had 4 opportunities today and a nice eagle opportunity but didn’t get it done.

Back