How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

ONE. Finally got my first birdie of 2021 on the 88th hole of the year. Had a second later in the round and a few other decent looks. I’m back!

Two birdies to get to 7.

My 2021 No-birdie streak is broken! I am now sitting at a streak of 1 round with a birdie!

We have cancelled our round for today due to weather so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to out it to the test...

Well damn. After seven straight rounds to start the season and 15 total continued from last year, I didn’t have one today. Which is worse since I had eight really good looks. Motivation to start a new streak

Two! Should have had back to back rounds with 2 birdies, but I missed a shorty :facepalm: and had a number of other good opportunities. Feels good to get those chances at least!

Took until hole #9, but 49 in a row.

All joking aside....I have an actual streak!

Friday I managed to make a tap in birdie. Nearly got an eagle on this par 4

1618181330467.png

then today I Birdied the par 3 third hole. I had to make a 10 footer down hill slight left break putt to earn it.

1618181247504.png

this my personal best! Back to back rounds with a birdie.

Two in a row yesterday, wonders may never cease!
Rest of the round was trash though 😂

4 rounds after 2 birdies today.

New streak starts today with 3 birdies.

99 after draining a 13 footer on 18 for my lone birdie of the round. That is probably about the 6th or 7th time during this current streak that it came down to 17 or 18 to extend. I am not like @OldandStiff and pull up to the course, get out of my car and drain a birdie putt. I am actually old and stiff and it takes me a while to get going. Haha

99 after draining a 13 footer on 18 for my lone birdie of the round. That is probably about the 6th or 7th time during this current streak that it came down to 17 or 18 to extend. I am not like @OldandStiff and pull up to the course, get out of my car and drain a birdie putt. I am actually old and stiff and it takes me a while to get going. Haha
So clutch:love: I've been rooting for you to get there. Hope round #100 comes easy next time you play!

50 & 51 today. No golf tomorrow. Birdie pause.

So clutch:love: I've been rooting for you to get there. Hope round #100 comes easy next time you play!

Since I am so close to finally hitting triple digits, I definitely spent a little extra time on this one and thankfully it paid off. Had very close calls on 4 & 5 but they just wouldn't fall for me.

birdied the par 5 18th on Saturday to extend the streak to 4 rounds

Up to 8 rounds after having 2 birdies today.

No down to the wire stress today. Just got it done on 7 to reach the century mark!

After getting completely 180'd on my best birdie chance, I am back to ZERO,

No down to the wire stress today. Just got it done on 7 to reach the century mark!
Congrats, 100 rounds in a row with birdies is a cool accomplishment!

Back