How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Finally got out to play, even IF it was only for 9 holes. Birdied #8 to keep my streak alive...well, as far back as I can remember my last few times out on the course. I think they would make it 5 in a row dating back to last year.

I don’t count 9 hole rounds, but I got my first birdie in a normal 18 hole round this past weekend on the year. I’ve had a couple solo scramble birdies this year, and two 9 hole birds, but this is my first official. Put it to 6 feet on my 75 yard 3rd shot on the Par 5. Knocked it in confidently which is something I haven’t been able to do all year.

the streak is at 1.....

Chipped one in tonight so I'm back to one. Beating my record of 15 rounds starts now

I had 2 yesterday (and a few more lip out) to start a new streak at 1

Up to two with 1 birdie today.

3 birdies today,4 rounds.

I am up to 3. Hopefully tomorrow I can get it to 4

The day finally came on Tuesday when I couldn't get anything to drop, ending the streak at 104. Lipped out 3 birdie putts in the first 10 holes. As bad as our greens have been since they punched and sanded them about 6 weeks ago I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. We are basically putting through potholes on the majority of the greens. By far the worst they have been in my 11.5 years playing the course.

Did have 2 yesterday to start a new streak. No golf today.

The day finally came on Tuesday when I couldn't get anything to drop, ending the streak at 104. Lipped out 3 birdie putts in the first 10 holes. As bad as our greens have been since they punched and sanded them about 6 weeks ago I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. We are basically putting through potholes on the majority of the greens. By far the worst they have been in my 11.5 years playing the course.

Heck of a streak man. (y) Congrats. It's crazy how they can survive all kinds of bad swing days, weather, punched greens, etc when you don't expect them to, and then just like that they're over.

So what's the new goal?!

That was a heck of a great streak, glad you bounced back and already have another one started!

Heck of a streak man. (y) Congrats. It's crazy how they can survive all kinds of bad swing days, weather, punched greens, etc when you don't expect them to, and then just like that they're over.

So what's the new goal?!

Thanks. I guess now that I hit triple digits, the next goal has to be 125.

One. My first birdie of the year (though golf only opened again less than a Month ago here in UK!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve decided nine hole rounds don’t count toward my current streak of two, of two birds yesterday bode well for today’s round

(or not, because, you know, golf...)

Streak is up to 3 with three birdies today.

Up to four. Chipped in for eagle on 9 yesterday.

Up to 13.

I have fallen back to zero despite threatening a handful of times. I’ll be back! 😐

Two more today to take it to 4 😎

I really appreciate how this thread forces me to think about making birdies, helping the scorecard for sure.

Had my best round in more than 5 years, finishing +9. But no birdies?! Just cruel. The streak remains zero.

Back