How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

7 with 1 yesterday.

Birdies have been elusive for me lately but I had a break out with three yesterday. I was able to offset them with a triple bogey :mad:

Birdies have been elusive for me lately but I had a break out with three yesterday. I was able to offset them with a triple bogey :mad:

Gus?

After some good rounds early in the year - struggling to find a birdie right now. Had two opportunities yesterday, but never seen a short putt go in!

Forgot to mention my count is reset back to 0 from Saturday. Darn!

Streak ends at 10, couldn't get one today. Back to zero, will hopefully get it started again tomorrow.

Yes Gus. I had played six rounds in a row there and LOVE it. @mikeg_74 and I played at Cypress Lakes yesterday where I had a birdie to make it two rounds in a row. Missed a 10 foot eagle putt that ended up on the lip.

Back to 1 round had two birdies today!

Started a new streak at 1 with one birdie today - on a Saturday no less, which have been poison to my birdie streaks lately.

2 today at Tot Hill Farm. One on a Par 5 one on a Par 4

up to 3 in a row

F95C41C9-7D09-4BFE-A1D1-1495BB6E448E.jpeg

2 yesterday and one today gets me to 3 rounds.

Back on the train with a personal best 3 birdies today!

2 today to move to 8.

Hole #1 for 77.

Back to zero. Had a few chances, but couldn’t capitalize.

Over the last 2 days had about 6 birdie putts that should have dropped but they didn't. Had a few other outside chances and they didn't drop either. Streak starts over, can't make it past 3 rounds. Still early in the season so we'll see what happens.

Yesterday I stopped the birdie string of at least one in every round this season. I had 3 honest opportunities and missed all 3. Two of them were lipouts and one I pulled slightly.
Time to start another string next weekend....

Two birdies today to move to 2.

Back