How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

2 birdies today, streak is at 3.

Up to 6 rounds. Didn't make a birdie despite several nasty lip outs and burned edges, but did make an eagle. Think that allows the streak to continue.

back to 1 again. happened on the first hole of the 9 that we played in the morning. drive was ok, very nice 8 iron left me 5 feet from pin for the bird. too bad could not get any more

I need to start a new streak this weekend

I got 1 and 2 for the year yesterday
Hoping to continue the streak today.

Almost lost my streak streak at 2, waited tell the 18th green.
I had my first legitimate chance at eagle with about a 15ft down hill putt. I missed it but salvaged my Birdie streak now 3.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Up to 2 rounds now.

1 birdie, 3 rounds

87 now

back to zero from 1!:rolleyes:

Had some looks at Torrey however the streak that started in California was over before leaving at two with multiple in that second round.

Up to 2, one more and we can call it a streak 😂

Had three birdies in 18 holes on the short 9 hole course, so back to one!

Up to 3 rounds now, with 3 birds today.

I think I have my first multi-round streak this year! One today to get the streak to 2. Nearly dropped a second and had a chance at a couple more.

Back to zero today. Way too many easy looks inside 12 feet to get shut out but I managed to pull it off.

All four of the rounds I have played this year

Today's round puts me a 3!

After a drought, I’m back on the board hopefully starting a new streak after a birdie on 17 today

Back to 1 after my round yesterday.. had a lot of good looks and finally had a couple drop

After being unable to get a streak going all year, I’m up to 3 with three Friday, one yesterday, and one today! And I had plenty of chances to get more.

One today gets me to 4 rounds.

Took the streak to 4 with three birdies today.

Back