How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

I made it to 8 as of last Sunday, but Saturday had none. A great round, but no birdie putts dropped. Back to 1 after a lone birdie on Sunday

I haven’t posted in this thread for a while, so obviously I was at zero. Had back-to-back birdies yesterday. I’m not sure I’ve ever done that before. Steak back to 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blue skies and not a cloud in the sky... no birdies in sight yesterday, well three long attempts ... still waiting to start the streak again

Made it to five with another birdie in yesterday's round, but today was a dry day so I'm back to zero.

Took the streak to five today with one birdie.

Back in the thread at 1 round with 3 birdies today :)

Played my first round without a birdie in a while Saturday..

Alas, I am going to be starting over.....

Last edited:
9 today for 89.

14 with 2 late birdies today.

9 today for 89.
NINE BIRDIES!!! Dang I would've loved to see see that. Great round @OldandStiff
---
Took until the 18th today despite many good opps. Was really only hoping to not 3 putt the 20 foot downhill L2R slider but it trickled in for only bird. Almost impossible to keep that putt from rolling off the green had it not been raining all day. Streak is 2 rounds.

Last edited:
Lone birdie on 17 to extend to 15.

My streak made it to 2 with 3 birdies tonight

This is my longest streak with 6 rounds in the bag.

Up to 2 after a birdie this morning. Had two other chances that led to tap in pars. Really hopeful next time out will get me to 3 😬

16 after 2 today.

Managed to bag one today, took the streak to 6.

We only got in 9 holes today before severe weather rolled in but I managed to make a birdie to move streak to 3 rounds(y). Our foursome was killing it in the team game, up by at least 3 holes on each of the other foursomes, but we didn't get to collect because we all stopped after nine:cry:

The flag caught an 80yd wedge of mine on hole #2 today, and dropped it about a foot away for birdie and 92 in a row.

2 more today to move to 17.

Took me a while to figure out where to try and place the ball on the greens relative to pin locations and how to read the breaks at this course I joined this year. I had never played it before and I find it much more challenging than the courses I have belonged to the last several years. My current birdie streak is at 15 now.

Back