How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Two birdies today takes the streak to 7.

3 birdies today, streak is at 8.

🚂 Chugga chugga chugging along at 94.

18 with 3 today.

I played some awful golf today. Everything just felt 'way off'. Back to zero.

I am up to 5 consecutive rounds now with birdies today on 14 & 15. As pathetic as it may sound I think that five rounds in a row with a birdie is a record for me.

One today gets me to 5 rounds.

Today will be 4 rounds with the 3 birdies I had! It was nice having so many bird opportunities today missed 2 others but will take even having a putt at one!

One today keeps the streak alive at 4! With 6 GIR, I nearly had two more fall along with coming darn close to a chip-in birdie. Good times!

The streak continues to 5 with three birdies today and a chance at a few more. It was a good day!

My streak of 5 came to an end today. I had several decent looks, but none of them would drop. My birdie putt on 18 literally burned the edge with almost half of the ball being over the hole as it went by. Time to start a new streak tomorrow!

I had 2 in my round Friday with Alex to get my streak to 3 rounds. I play again Tuesday and will be trying to get to 4 (which hasn't happened in quite some time).

Same as yesterday, I hit the ball very poorly today too. Out of sync and everything just feels off? But hey, at least I managed to scrape in a 20 foot chutt for a lone birdie(y) Back in the thread at one round.

Started what I hope will be a new streak today with 2 birdies in the round.

20 with 1 yesterday and 3 today.

Creeping in on the century mark with 95.

1 birdie yesterday and 1 today puts me at 6! Yesterday golf was easy today the exact opposite lol

Got up to three rounds in a row this weekend but the last round went oh-fer even though I had six chances. I had zero confidence with my putter and none of them had a shot. Now I’m on a pretty big layoff until I can play a full round again so I’ll be hungry next time!

Last edited:
Birdies have been few and far between up to now this year, but 2 birdies on Saturday and another 1 on Sunday means I am at 2 rounds

Back