How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 3 now after birdie rounds on Sunday and yesterday. Been having issues getting off the tee this weekend, so I am having to work for the birdie opportunities. Hopefully, I can get the driver straightened back out a bit to give myself even more shots at birdies.

Up to 3 now after birdie rounds on Sunday and yesterday. Been having issues getting off the tee this weekend, so I am having to work for the birdie opportunities. Hopefully, I can get the driver straightened back out a bit to give myself even more shots at birdies.

It’s been awhile but if I remember it right you were a damn wizard getting the ball in the hole even with the troubles off the tee

nabbed trey birdies today, back at 1 round

It’s been awhile but if I remember it right you were a damn wizard getting the ball in the hole even with the troubles off the tee

nabbed trey birdies today, back at 1 round

Hahaha, thanks! Missing a lot of fairways gives definitely gives me a lot of practice "opportunities" to make some magic happen ;)

21 after 3 today.

Chip in on #3 for 96.

Up to 9 rounds after 1 birdie Thursday, 2 on Sunday, and 1 today. Had to do some catching up in here.

I had 3 yesterday to take the streak to 4. This is uncharted territory for me and unfortunately I will not be able to play again until next week

Had another in my match last night, so that is 3 rounds in a row now

Playing a course on Sunday that I am not familiar with, so might be tough to keep it going

Had 1 last round and 2 this round ,so that's 2 rounds in a row.

Got back on track Tuesday with 2 birds so I am back to 1.

Had 15-18’ for a big bird on this hole but left it about a foot short.
31073E23-0ACE-4781-A2DA-BE22DA5C708B.jpg

Just realized I didn't have one during Sundays round so at zero, 0, goose egg.

Channelled my inner @OldandStiff and birdied 1 (via chip in) to move to 22. Tacked on 3 more the rest of the way.

Righted the shipped and hit the ball much better yesterday. 2 birdies on a sloppy wet course and streak goes to 2 rounds.

23 with 5 today. Not 9 or 10 like the master birdie machine @OldandStiff but 5 is a lot for me.

Hole #1 for 98.

Man, you've been on fire the last couple rounds! 👊

That's because we finally got some real heat and humidity and the serious sweat finally started to flow! Haha

Two today. Streak is three rounds.

Holed out from a greenside bunker on the second to last hole for the only birdie.

Holed out from a greenside bunker on the second to last hole for the only birdie.

How clutch is that!?! #100 all but certain after that save:clapp:

Back up to two in a row. I actually had 6 birdie puts and all but one looked like they were going to fall. Either a ball or two short or burning edges.

Got off to a good start of a new streak with 2 today.

2 today so 24.

2 birdies today, 4 rounds.

12 rounds after 2 birdies Friday, 2 yesterday morning and 3 yesterday afternoon.

Back