How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Got hole #16 and #18 today. Two birdies seems to be my number lately. Six rounds in a row with exactly two, seven rounds total.

29 with 3 today.

Since I technically played 2 separate 9's with 2 different setups I'm tacking 2 on the total today.

Back to zero 😩

4 today to move to 30.

I am back to two rounds. I played Torrey Pines a week ago and did not have a single birdie. They were far and few in our group. Back on track now, though, with 5 birdies total in my last two rounds.

Had a run of about 5 or 6 rounds going until yesterday, none at Schuylkill CC. Tough track though, birdies are not especially easy to come by.

Started a new streak with 1 birdie today.

Two birdies on Saturday, so let's see how long we go.

Found 2 birdies on Sunday, one being a chip in to double my rounds at 2.

Knocked in a birdie today to send my streak to an astounding two rounds in a row!

2 today for 31.

chipped in for birdie on a par 3 Saturday to (hopefully) start a new streak

1 birdie yesterday, 8 rounds.

Squeaked one birdie in today to take the streak to two.

I tied my career high for birdies in a round today to go to 107.

Edit: scratch that. One was an eagle. Still lots of 'em though. :p

Last edited:
I tied my career high for birdies in a round today to go to 107.

Edit: scratch that. One was an eagle. Still lots of 'em though. :p
How often do you have an eagle?

How often do you have an eagle?
It kind of goes in streaks for me. I'll have a dry spell, and then a bunch in a short period. And a lot of them are on greenside hole outs, which I do fairly often, and did today. I have 24 on the year now though, in 127 rounds.

It kind of goes in streaks for me. I'll have a dry spell, and then a bunch in a short period. And a lot of them are on greenside hole outs, which I do fairly often, and did today. I have 24 on the year now though, in 127 rounds.
127 rounds. No wonder you are stiff. 😁

127 rounds in 167 days with a much wetter and colder spring than normal to boot🤯. You are my hero:clapp:

Tied my record, but couldn’t extend it. Back to zero after Sunday’s round.

I started a new streak with a birdie in my round on Tuesday

1 birdie, 9 rounds

Back