How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 3 with one tonight!!

5 today to go to 36. The 5 bogeys I also made did sour the high for me birdie count a bit.

up to 2 rounds after saturday's 4 bridies... first ever streak of 3 birdies in a row, fun that it was a par 3, par 4 and then a par 5 :cool:

I had never gotten below triple digits before this year, so birdies were a once a year occasion. But I have worked hard on my game and am having an absolute fire of birdies streak. I am currently up to four rounds with at least one birdie per round. I know this streak can’t last forever but man am I riding high while I can.

It's rare not to have at least one birdie in a round. That said, the counter starts at zero this Saturday after a birdie-free round last Saturday :/

I've got a chance to extend the streak to 4 tomorrow but it's at a tough track I've never played before. It's going to be a fun challenge!

Got it to 10 rounds today, probably my longest streak ever. I had 7 easy looks inside 15 feet and missed them all but managed to hole a short sided downhill chip on #12 (the number one HC hole) for my lone birdie. That's golf...lol.

Two rounds after yesterday!

Drained a 25 ft left to right downhill putt on 18 today to go to 3 in a row.

Managed a rare (for me at the moment) birdie last night whilst playing a few holes after work

2nd hole, par 3 ~160yds, 7i to about 8ft and made the putt

17 rounds after 2 birdies today. Need 3 more rounds to top my best streak.

Even in an ugly scoring round today I did manage a single birdie so the streak is still alive at 4 rounds

Got me one today so it’s alive. Had a few other really good looks but I suck!!!

112 and 113 today.

Back to zero for me

Took the streak to 6 rounds today with 4 birdies.

Broke the Saturday curse, one chip-in birdie today to take the streak to 7.

Starting a new streak after 3 birdies yesterday.

I can't get past 1. :rolleyes:

I don’t even remember where I’m at in this thread so let’s call today’s birdie on 18 #1

38 with 1 Friday and 2 yesterday.

Streak ended yesterday. We played from the tips and I had lots of chances was burning the edges. Back at it today from a normal tee length!

One hundred fifteen.

39 with 1 eagle and 2 birdies.

Two rounds with one birdie today!!

Back