How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Played 36 today and had one birdie in each round to get it to 5. Had a number of good looks in each round.

Up to 3 rounds now.

6 rounds after 4 birdies today

Four birdies today which helped shoot under par for the first time ever! Streak is up to 10!

Four birdies today which helped shoot under par for the first time ever! Streak is up to 10!
Congrats on the PB and subpar round!

Seems like every time I post here I jinx myself, but up to 7 rounds now after two birdies yesterday.

Managed 1 birdie on Saturday at one course, and another again yesterday at my home course so that makes 2 in a row for me

Got a matchplay round tomorrow evening so will have to see how that goes, but the streak could be short-lived as I will need to be very aggressive tomorrow due to giving my opponent either 16 or 17 shots depending on which tees we are playing from

Awesome!!!! I'll be getting pops from you next month!!!

Seems like every time I post here I jinx myself, but up to 7 rounds now after two birdies yesterday.
It's only a jinx if you believe it is.

Or think about it on course.

Especially over big putts.. :LOL:

No birdies on Sunday. I checked almost all of the goal list boxes except for getting a birdie. On to the next!

Your cap is still technically lower than mine :LOL:
Always pointing out the small details. ;)

I think @GoldenBuff is holding back with his new irons, plus that home course advantage.
Oh and the elevation I will have to deal with!!! :eek:

Just lining up some good excuses now. :D

No birdies today, back to zero. Hopefully I'll remember how to actually play golf on Wednesday and get a new streak started! :LOL:

Got shut out today. 14 easy pars and 4 bogies so it was a very good day despite the birdie drought.

Current streak at 4. The last 3 rounds I had my lone bird on hole 17 then 18 (0 putt) then 18. Really waiting til the end of the round recently.

48 after 2 today.

Every 3rd round.:eek::eek::eek: Unless I skip some strokes and then it is every other round.

Going to try to start a new streak tomorrow!!

I’m at 3 in a row! Need to keep it going

No birdies last night, so back to zero for me

Had a few looks but nothing dropped

13 pars, 5 bogies, no birds = reset the counter :rolleyes:

Back