How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Two birdies today to start a new streak.

50 with 2 yesterday and 2 today.

Sorry to keep hogging this but I played last night and was able to get yet another (just one) birdie, so 4 in a row. It was the highest handicap hole as well, I just got lucky.

At this rate I’ll have to quit golf next time I don’t get one.

1 birdie today, 'streak' at 1 round

Hole #3 for 132.

After an eagle and two birdies last night I am up to 4 rounds.

I had a few looks tonight but couldn't get one to drop. Still at zero

Possibly the best ball striking day I've ever had. If only the putter cooperated today. Still got streak to two rounds with a pair of kick in birdies and my 2nd eagle of 2021.

It’s good to be back here. I’ve missed you all. Hope to stick around for a bit…..

Got one today to take the streak to 2.

My streak ended Wednesday at 38. Started a new streak and I'm at 2.

Hole #1 today for 134

I hate to say anything because every time I post here my streak breaks. However I’m at 3 in a row now. Time to break the curse.

Had an abundance of opportunities today on brutally slow greens. Finally got one to drop on #17 to tie my record of 6 straight rounds.

Defeated my usual "Saturday curse" and took the streak to 3 today with three birdies.

I’m at like 6 rounds in a row. This is the third round in a row that I have made multiple birdies.

Problem is my blow up holes which cause me to shoot 87-89

Back to back birdies gets me to 5 rounds.

Had two this morning to break the record and two this afternoon to extend it to 8 rounds!

Got one to get the streak up to 11 but I didn't do anything else the entire round

And back at ZERO rough day today all around.

Four birdies today (but seven doubles and two bogeys) so it didn't even feel that good lol

Either way, streak is up to 12

I wish I could get past 1!!!

Back