How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Won my match last night with a birdie on the 18th, so see if I can add to that at the weekend

2 today to go to 63.

3 more today to get streak to 11 rounds. My last streak ended after 11 too so I've birdied in 22 of my my last 23 rounds. Looking to set a new high next time out.

Moved it to three this afternoon. Hit a bomb drive for me, dropped a ping iron to 12’, rolled the eagle putt just by left, tap in for birdie. Carding one more later on a short par 4.
fingers crossed I keep it going this weekend

Up to 4 with an eagle and birdie today. Finally found a decent swing after struggling for the last few weeks.

3/3 this year...woohoo!

Back to zero, hopefully restart tomorrow. Lots of pars today, but the birdies wouldn't fall.

3 birds today, streak to 12 rounds, all time longest for me. Happy to be playing well as I'm going again tomorrow and have 2 rounds slated for Monday.

Restart at 1 today, 1 birdie.

5 birds today , streak goes to 13 rounds. Fun day.

Last edited:
Hit the 150 mark today!! I think that was the goal back whenever when, wasn't it? Pretty sure it was @Sox_Fan who threw out that number.

64 with 1 today.

Back on the list today.

Think I'm at 4 rounds now after a birdie today. Should have had quite a few more today.

2 rounds now after a birdie on the 9th hole today in a mixed comp

Started a new streak with a chip-in birdie in my last round

5 rounds after 2 birdies yesterday

after my rounds in Coeur d'Alene, I'm up to eight.

I had one yesterday that gets me to 10 rounds.

2 yesterday to get to 65.

I reset my counter recently but got one on my local course after a solid 15 foot putt and more recently on a par 5. I drove the green in 2 on a 520 par 5!

2 birds today, streak at 14 rounds. Four of us had originally made plans to go around Buffalo Ridge a second time today on a real good replay rate but we opted to live instead. Our 120 man senior event round was brutally slow and the 105F+ heat index would've been too much for us old timers.

Back