How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Last edited:
Started a new streak today with one birdie.

Played 3 rounds over the weekend and had 2 birdies in the first round, but then the streak ended in the second round with a few close ones but no drops

Managed 3 birdies in day 2 of our club championships so started a new streak

75 with 3 today.

2 birds at the home course on Thursday. 2 more birds and a sweet little 3 foot eagle 3 at the course we played over in Oklahoma today. Had another eagle putt a couple holes later but three putted it for a disappointing par 4. Streak now 19 rounds. Frankly I'm shocked.

I am at 1 now, has been awhile since I had a birdie, but I actually got 2 in my last round. 🔥

Chipped in for birdie today so at 2 rounds!

So what are the rules for a round with an eagle but no birdies?
It's been asked a few times in here. I had a round like that awhile back. Consensus is that Eagles count(y) Congrats on your eagle:clapp:

I made it to 10 rounds before posting the highest score of the season on Sunday. A fun round, but hitting 6 tee shots OB and having 15 penalty strokes in the round does not help with birdie chances. I did have 3 good recoveries after hitting OB, making a bogie after my driver went past the white stakes, but no circles on the card. Back to 0 I go.

Plenty of decent chances but zero birdies today. Probably should've bought lottery tickets while I was on that crazy improbable 19 round streak.

77 with 2 yesterday and 4 today.

Rolled in 3 birdie putts today!

Zeroed out Wednesday, started back at 1 today with one birdie.

79 after 2 yesterday and 1 today.

Had one birdie today so at 3 rounds now! Missed 2 others but ill always take one over none!

My last 10 rounds; I can only string more than one round together if I play the really short tees (3 birds/7 reg tee rds versus 5 birds/3 short tee rds)
rd 1 - 1 birdie
rd 2 - 0 birdies
rd 3 - 0 birdies
rd 4 - 2 birdies*
rd 5 - 1 birdie*
rd 6 - 2 birdies*
rd 7 - 1 birdie
rd 8 - 0 birdies
rd 9 - 0 birdies
rd10- 1 birdie

*Played short tees so I consider them "asterisk birdies"

Back to one with two birdies today after my longest drought of the summer.

Up to 4 after Saturday. It wasn't a great round but stuck a shot to 12ft on a tough par 3 and made the putt!!

Nothing on Sunday. I had some opportunities, enough to be happy with how i played Lots of 1 putts to get over 50% scrambling, but never on a GIR. Still 0, but had a great round.

3 birdies today. Back in the thread at 1 round.

Back