How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Got one last round in before my wedding this last weekend and got the streak up to 16. Now the question is do I golf in Cancun without my own clubs lol

Fresh streak at one today with 1 birdie.

3 today to move to 80.

Got one last round in before my wedding this last weekend and got the streak up to 16. Now the question is do I golf in Cancun without my own clubs lol
I’m counting on your course and rental clubs review to determine whether or not I’m going to play while I’m down there!

new streak started on Sunday. made a two level breaking putt from at least 15' after a really cool recovery shot from around 125 with gap wedge from trees that had to go through the perfect window and then ride the wind at least 15yds to the right

Only played 15 and 7 holes in the last two times out on the course, but had a birdie in each of the rounds, so that makes 3 in a row now

Trying to get to 5 tonight!

Had trip that was almost birdie free, but managed to get a couple, unfortunately separated by a round. So I have two linked up.

Got one today, streak is at two.

81 with 3 today.

Solo birds yesterday and today. Streak = 3 rounds.

5 today to go to 82. 3 of them on par 3s which is probably the most I have ever had in one round. Usually birdie one par 3 every few rounds.

Back on the board with 2 birdies today

Squeaked one out on the last hole today, streak is at 3.

Another birdie today. 4 rounds.

3 today to get to 83. Actually advanced my birdie streak on par 3's to 5 straight with birdies on both on front 9 then left a chip from just off the front of the green about 2 inches short on 11 to end that streak.

2 rounds after birdie on a par 3 today... 9i to 4-5'

84 with 3 today. Had already decided before the round that I was going to stake at least a couple of weeks off (membership expired today) and it was nice to go out on a high note with a birdie on 18.

Back to square one. I missed a number of birdie putts today, but the missed 3 footer was brutal.

17 rounds with three birdies today. They were some great putts! Everything else about today though....😕

3 rounds now with a birdie, back to officially having a streak

What's your secret to success?

Wedges. I set up as many 90 - 105 yard shots as possible, even if it means laying up with a 6 or 7 iron on a par 5, as that distance is my wheelhouse. Unless I can get within 10 yards of a green with a 2nd shot I fare better on average, as far as proximity to the hole, hitting a full 54 or 58 degree wedge into the green.

Back