How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

4 rounds now after yesterday - took a couple of new members out for Jen in her usual monthly event, and I stuffed a wedge to inside a foot on the final par 3 hole

From the tee it looked like it had a chance of going in....landed short and left of the pin, took one hop and spun back towards the hole

3 rounds after a nice downhill breaker from like 30' on a par 3 ... i thought i pulled it a bit left but then got to walk it in :cool:

It’s now a streak. 2 rounds with a couple birdies today

Well the streak ends at 17. I had a three footer to extend it on the third hole of the day. Missed it. It happens though and it’s time to start a new one

3 birdies today moves streak to 5 rounds. Got one of each; par 3 2nd, par 4 4th, and par 5 18th. Spectacular weather today.

I am on a bad run this weekend. 3 rounds with no birdies and 7 doubles. I didn’t play that poorly except for the blow up holes. Lots of pars and good looks at birdie I just couldn’t convert any of them.

Not sure where I am at but had 2 today. So one sounds good.

One birdie today takes the streak to 4 rounds.

Sad to say I am back at zero after today. Not for lack chances just didn’t get any putts to drop.

170 now, but one of the 9 hole after work rounds as the weather cools is bound to do me in.

3 birdies in the round today taking the streak up to 8.

Back to zero after yesterday. I had a few looks but didn't get anything to drop.

Labor Day round with Mrs. Reject, birdies on #13 #17 #1 #4 #9. Why can't I do this with my" money" group?? gets me to 8 rounds

Through nine holes, three birdies tonight and I burned the edge on another. Great way to start a new streak of 1

Beautiful day, sucktastic golf, back to zero.

Managed one birdie today to take the streak to 5.

I've had chances, but my last birdie was last season I think.

4, after knocking a 7i to 4 feet on Monday afternoon. Second round in a row birdieing this par-3.

Streak broken…

I do not like this thread as I always jinx myself when i join in....I had one last Saturday and it was the 17th hole for ten rounds.....730 tee time this saturday. I mean i literally sucked last week, and dug out a birdie on 17

Played 10 holes after work last night with Jen and missed an eagle putt on the last hole we played but it was a tap in birdie, so that makes 5 in a row for me

I was fully expecting it to not be my night after pulling an 8i on the par 3 7th hole and seeing it take a big hop the wrong way OB, so was hitting 3 off the tee and stuck that shot to about 8ft and drained the putt for a 4 to make a 'birdie' with my second ball

Back in the thread in a big way. Carded four birds today on a tougher course with larger trickier green complexes than the course I was shutout on yesterday. One round.

Back