How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

My streak ended at 3 rounds. I even chipped one in but it was for a par save. 52 live rounds this year to date. I'm gonna try to get to 70 before the snow flies.

TWO!!! First streak in a while.

1 birdie today and i am at 3 rounds!

two birdies during my first 18 and one during my nine hole round so I'm at six in a row now

Did my best @OldandStiff impersonation by going back to back on 15 and 16. Added another deuce on the front nine. Puts me at 13.

After 1 birdie on Saturday and another 2 on Sunday I am up to 10 rounds

Longest streak I can remember having - playing a course on Sunday that I have never seen before so can I keep it going.....?

Played in a better ball tourney on Sat and had 3 birds. Sunday had 1, but it counts! The streak is now at 4.

Played a couple rounds over in Illinois this weekend. Was shutout Friday to kill the little streak I was on but got two birds Saturday. Got two more today in the tourney I played in route back home. New streak = 2 rounds.

Checking back in on the jinx yourself thread with a streak of 7 straight rounds with a birdie (and 14 out of 15!). It was even an elusive per 3 birdie for me. Risking the jinx ahead of the AZ/TX weekend.

Add another one for my wet round today.
3 rounds and counting.

Back to zero after Sunday's round.

My answer would be misleading because we have three of the easiest Par 5s in all of New England if not America. It's almost hard for any 10 or better to not make four on one of them. I made a 3 last week.

Seven rounds in a row. One more birdie until I hit 100 on the year

Added 2 this afternoon. That brings the streak to 4. Leggo!

One birdie yesterday, three rounds.

Eight rounds in a row with two more birdies today

Back at 1 from yesterday’s round!

Nine rounds

2 birds today gives me two in a row!

6! On Friday AM…..1 Saturday 1 today puts me at 16

Pretty sure I just ended a 3 round streak of birdies today..... sigh.....

I only count 18 hole rounds towards my streak and have been playing a lot of 9’s recently. I have been pouring in birdies for my 9 hole rounds so I like where my game is at.

Tough day with the putter, missed 4 birdies inside 9 feet. Did manage a beautiful little pitch in from behind the toughest par 4 on the course but that didn't keep me in the thread. It just stole a par on what looked to be an almost certain double or triple if the ball hadn't hit the pin dead center. Even though it was just trickling it would've rolled clear off the false front. Birdie streak is dead until next time.

Back