How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

One birdie yesterday, streak is at 3.

1 birdie, back in the thread at 1 round.

Birdied the first hole in my last 10 games. I always get the today's gonna be a good day vibe but then it usually goes Meh lol.

Here's hoping I can make it 11 .. fingers crossed

2 rounds now... yesterday dropped a tough 40 footer on a par 3

Rolled in 1 today. I’m glad I got it on hole 2 because my game was bad today.

It doesn’t feel like I should be at 6 rounds after todays round but it’s on the scorecard today so I’ll take it.

Up to 3 rounds after one yesterday.

Round booked for the weekend to hopefully start a new streak

Up to 11. I had four darn good chances tonight. I switched putters for fun tonight and I was not a fan :LOL:

12 and 13 rounds. Two birdies last night and three birdies tonight. Some good rolls on the ball!

Started new on Tuesday with a single birdie, then followed it up with 2 birdies in the round yesterday

Streak - 2 rounds in a row

Darn rain putting my Saturday round in jeopardy.. i need to start a new streak. I'm playing even if it's raining unless the course is closed..

It took a mini-miracle, but the only putt of length I made yesterday was on the 18th for bird.

I hit my drive to the dead centre of the fairway and had 108 in. I told my cartner I was going to make birdie - I didn't actually expect to deliver! About 11 feet pretty straight slightly uphill. I thought it was going to roll over the right edge but it paused and then fell in the side door.

IIRC that puts me at 8 rounds.

Two birdies today to get to three.

One birdie (two putt birdie on a par 5) to get to four.

1 birdie Thursday and 1 today to get it to 3 rounds. I just knew I was going to be shut out today when I missed an easy uphill 20 incher on #4 and a 5 footer on #7. Thankfully made a 12 footer on #14 to stay alive.

2 birdies today to green to back on the board! Only the second time I have had 2
In a round. Had a great look at a third but missed by 2 inches.

Back on the board with one yesterday

back to

Forgot about this, up to 6 after today with an eagle and 2 birdies.

Back to zero after not sinking any yesterday

I was able to sink an uphill 20ft putt today for my only. I was sure the streak was going to end as this happened on #16.
Streak is up to 7.

3 birdies yesterday to get me to 3 rounds ... two after pulling off tricky shots with 58* PM, which clearly knew I've been configuring a 58* Full Toe the last few days :ROFLMAO:

Not much happening in this thread recently. Maybe the Golf Gods turned the birdie spigot off everywhere else too? I'm suffering a season worst slump right now. Today's crap round makes 4 straight shutouts:beat-up: One more round and I might have to call Mark Grace.

Last edited:
One kick in birdie to get to 5.

Back