How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
Fellow golfers

Played my 6 th round today (9 holes) of the new season . Made a birdie on the 3 rd hole marking 6 rounds in a row so far where I made at least one birdie a round. My scores aren't as good as last year , but with the long winter making at least one birdie each round isn't a bad start to the season. How many rounds in a row can you recall you made at least one birdie ? Or a percentage ? I would say mine is at least 80% ( either if I just play 9 or 18)

I'm guessing about 8 or 9 out of 10 18 hole rounds.

Me? Uh, I can't remember the last time I had birdies in consecutive rounds.

Ain't far for this year....0.....but the season is young.

Think I only has 2 rounds last year without a birdie out of over 100 RDS.

I'm certain that I've had rounds this year without a birdie. But I'm usually good for at least one a round.

4 or 5

My current streak is 5 rounds. I'm reasonably certain that's my best run ever.

I really don't know. I usually have at least one per round, but I know that I had a birdie less round two rounds ago. I'd say I probably could string together a good few rounds with one. I might actually look it up

I would say I average one birdie every other round. The other day was the exception when I had 3 birdies in one round, but that was very rare for me. My game is so wild. I always seem to have that blow up hole where I get a 9 on a par 4 or something like that. So I may have a couple of birds, but still not break 90 because of a blow up hole or two. I am working on being more consistent.

So far only 1 bird out of 2 rounds this year. I would say on average about 2-3 per 2 round

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably one. Really rare is the round I get two birdies in.

I will r happy with one round to start at this point. I would say once my swing is out of hibernation I'm hoping for a few in a row

First round of the season yesterday and I had 1 birdie so I'm batting 1000% for the season. Im playing a new course next week that my buddy says is pretty tough so I'm doubting that streak gets to 2 haha

I've only gotten 1 in 6 18hole rounds but had at 7 good birdie attempts

I get a birdie in most rounds but never really counted how many in a row, the problem lies in the fact that for every birdie in consecutive rounds there are an equal number of bogies or worse lol.

I'm usually good for 1 birdie per round, but I find they come in pairs or they don't come at all.

Hmmm, I guess I will have to keep track of this from now on. This year, I think I've only had 2 rounds without a birdie (my first 2 of the year) so I'd have to say my streak is at 5 currently.

Rounds without a single birdie are semi-rare. I have no idea how long consecutive streaks are for me, but they have to be > 20 I would guess.

I think I average one bird every two rounds, but that is streaky, sometimes I have birdies in consecutive rounds, sometimes I am birdie-less for a few rounds.

All excellent responses , so thank you I love reading them. I notice that a few mid to higher handicappers here said a birdie or 2 per round . That is fascinating , and reminds me of a gentleman that would always get paired with me in our weekend men's club events. He was a 13 or so handicap , and every round we played he would birdie usually 2 holes. The weird thing was the holes he birdied we're always the toughest on the course. He would always win a skin on these holes as well. I always felt bad , he would slaughter the other holes all the time . Could never figure out why or how this happened to him . Great guy and had a real classy swing

I get a birdie in most rounds but never really counted how many in a row, the problem lies in the fact that for every birdie in consecutive rounds there are an equal number of bogies or worse lol.
This is me as well. Last three rounds I had 2,3,2 birdies yet failed to break 80 in all

I usually make less than 10 birdies a year, so I'll go with 1.

I've got 7 through 3 rounds this year. I usually have at least 1 birdie a round... So I'd say 95% of the time I'll have a birdie or more.

I average one or two birdies per round, as well as a bogey or double or two or three.........

Back