How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Had three tries but no dice. Looking to start the streak again...

My streak is back to 1. Closed out yesterday’s round with back to back birdies on 17 and 18. Don’t think I’ve ever had 2 in a round let alone back to back.

Streak is reset again. Had six chances today and didn't cash in. They were pretty long tries and they were great putts, they just didn't quite drop

Last edited:
One! First birdie of the year! Almost dropped a 40 foot eagle putt from just off the green and left a tap-in bird. Narrowly missed a couple more, but definitely an encouraging round!

Streak is at 2 after 3 in each of my first 2 rounds after the 2 month forced layoff.

Never thought of this, I'll have to go back through my rounds! Hopefully at least 3 or 4 :) lol

2 birdies 3 rounds

I Am at 4 rounds now with a birdie!

My streak of 15 ended. I had a few good looks, but nothing dropped yesterday.

Back on the board. Drove up to the edge of a green on 18 and got up and down.

Got the streak up to 3 rounds today with a birdie on a par 5

I had my best streak going—4 rounds—this year, but I haven’t gotten a birdie the last two rounds. I’m hoping to restart that streak on Tuesday morning.

Up to 1 and chipping in for 1 birdie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up to 2 with 2 birdies in my round on Saturday. I'm starting to feel good with the new swing changes!

Up to 3 after 2 yesterday and getting ready to go out to try to extend it to 4.

4 with 3 yesterday.

Up to 2 after 2 birdies today. One I missed an eagle putt :(.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My streak of 3 ended today. :cry:

I actually kind of did have one, but it didn't go on the score card so I cannot count it. On the par 3 17th hole. my tee shot was a bit short of the green. No one was behind us so I teed up another and it landed on the green and trickled off on the fringe about 15-20 feet away. I made that putt for a birdie, but I had to count my first ball which ended up a bogey.

Back