How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

Up to 4 with 3 birdies today!!

Back to zero, had 3 good looks today and choked them away. 5 footer on 18, straight as Clint Eastwood and pulled it an inch...damn it

Sweet 69 on hole #1.

2 birdies today makes it 7 rounds. So close to eagle two on the 3rd hole . Could only see top half of flag over bunker face to elevated green but knew my PW from fairway was all over it. Ball was less than 2 inches behind the cup and pitch mark was less than a foot short at 7 o'clock. It had to have curled around the lip I think. Neither playing partner was up high enough to see surface of green to know for sure. Also made an 8 incher for birdie after chipping from edge of green to a par 5 I barely missed in two. Don't remember ever getting two birdies with a combined putt distance inside a foot.

3 after today’s round.

2 today so up to 25.

i am currently at 15....have a 7:15 in the morning

I lost track but did have 2 birdies yesterday so one sounds good. :)

26 with 2 more today.

2 birdies today, at 16

1...I had 2 today, both on Par 3's...2nd 1 almost cost me a boatload, about 20 hard drinkers were at the clubhouse

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Back to zero after Friday’s 77 that had 13 pars and 5 bogeys. Lots of close calls, none fell, it happens.

Back to zero.. 2 good chances and left one short and lipped out the other

1 birdie, 8 rounds.

Apparently only 1 as I was ghosted on the birds today! Back at it tomorrow

It was kind of a big deal.

Made one today. Hole was on a slope and I hit it just past the hole on the high side and it rolled back into the cup from above. Pretty sweet.

"How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?"

Sorry. I'm new here. This is one of the most amusing topics I've seen in ages.

"...birdie at least one hole..."?

Hahahahahaha...

Back to 1 after today's round! Made birdie on the number 9 par 5. I was on in 2 and just missed the eagle putt.

One today makes 2 rounds in a row.

Approach to 5' on hole #1 for a birdie start and 70 in a row.

4 today (along with 8 bogeys.. ) to get to 27.

Back to one! Made a nifty 5-6 footer on the horrible crater greens!

Up to five rounds in a row with a single birdie on an otherwise forgettable round.

Back